Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=42f7c98e31c0285e9c187d966ccbaae6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

12/10/11: DFW Texas Pythian Home Bookfair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK6294 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: 12/10/11: DFW Texas Pythian Home Bookfair
Event starting Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:00 am for 12 hours

Texas Pythian Home Bookfair

Name of Event:Texas Pythian Home Bookfair
Date:Saturday, December 10, 2011
Arrival Time: The bookfair itself begins at 9am and will go until 9pm.
Appearance Time: Anytime that is convenient for your members
Location: Barnes & Noble on Hulen, 4801 Overton Ridge, Ft Worth, TX 76132
Parking:Parking lot in front of the store or behind the store. All parking is free.
Cost to attend: Free
Weapon Props allowed: Yes but no force pikes (Just kidding Stephen)
Secure Changing Area: Yes. My office is available for your members to change and keep their belongings in. There is a lock on my door, which is also secured behind a coded lock door. Only employees have access to the back room and my office is private.
Water Provided: Yes
Number of Troops Requested: No more than 20 members active in the store at a time. the store will be crowded with holiday shoppers and bookfair participants.
Specific Costumes Requested: The choice is yours. Personally, I love them all.
Member Children Allowed: Absolutely. There will be fun activities for children of all ages.
Event Contact Name: Anne Dunigan
Event Contact Phone and Email: 817-346-2368 or 817-361-6831ofc, crm2207@bn.com
Mission/purpose: Fundraiser for the Texas Pythian Home to help offset the cost of raising orphaned and abandoned children outside of the CPS system.

Troops,
Stephen and I met Anne at a build-a-bear event last year. She was a great host. Also, Camille did a event in weatherford for the texas pythian home last year. This is great event but a long one. Plus there is limited space inside the store. So I am going to post 4 shifts of 3 hours each to be staffed with a maximum of four troopers per shift. You are welcome to staff more than one shift if nobody else signs up. Handlers are welcome at any of the shifts.

Attendance List:

Shift 1: 9am-noon
1. Stephen -Argyus

Shift 2: noon-3:00pm
1. Roon -Imperial officer
2. Kristy and Jacquelyn Savannah, boussh
3. Jeff Rees -TK

Shift 3: 3:00pm-6:00pm
1. David -Tie pilot
2. Camille -Tie Pilot

Shift 4: 6:00pm-9:00pm

[SIZE="4"]Please respond if you wish to attend, What shift, and which costume you plan to wear.[/SIZE]

Supplier of Aker Voice amps http://www.501stforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26880&highlight=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: