About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=54119c7a591a31a67bdf4409cb48b199Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Help me Illinois Ebayers, you're my only hope.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
montee916 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Help me Illinois Ebayers, you're my only hope. Reply with quote

help

I'm hoping I won't be treading on any toes by posting this message like this, but it was the best option I could think of, so I hope I'll be forgiven.

My situation is this: I'm working on a costume project to become a member of the Rebel Legion. While searching for parts, I came across an item on Ebay that is PERFECT for what I'm doing. However there are a couple of problems.

The gentleman in Illinois selling the item in question won't ship internationally, which is a drag given that I'm down in New Zealand. I tried to contact him via the questions option on the auction, but for some reason it wouldn't allow me to do so. And just to really stick the boot in, the auction expires in 36 hours (so no pressure or anything Mr. Green ).

What I'm asking (hoping, praying) for is someone who would be willing to purchase the item and then on-ship it to me. Obviously all expenses will be reimbursed, so no worries on that point. If anyone is willing, just let me know and I will PM you with further details.

Thanks guys and gals, and may the force be with us all. highfive
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post a link to what you are bidding on...
or send me a pm..
and I will see if I can assist you..

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cross bow has been secured...

Wink

it arrived yesterday...

Zombie_Bunny (Janine Jender)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so nice of you Phyllis!! It's this family relationship that we all have that keeps me trooping. I love going to other states and feeling like a sister to fellow 501st members that I just met. FABULOUS! Very Happy
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One crossbow is on its' way to New Zealand...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Horton-safari-Magnum-Crossbow-/280768250144?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415f178120

I was expecting the USPS to give me some grief about it because it is a weapon...

but...
so far...so good...
they shipped it..

Very Happy

Zombie_Bunny (Janine Jender)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty cool looking
ewok55 (Ashley McClintock)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie_Bunny wrote:
That's so nice of you Phyllis!! It's this family relationship that we all have that keeps me trooping. I love going to other states and feeling like a sister to fellow 501st members that I just met. FABULOUS! Very Happy

I agree with Janine!!!Phyllis you do so much and it is awesome that we have that family aspect of the group!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: