About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1a3e38c5d48cf1929b0dba84055f0118Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Fill the boot-firefighters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(1)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Tag AldeggonFri Dec 02, 2011 4:19 am
Mastershane (Shane Gordon)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Fill the boot-firefighters Reply with quote

What: Fill The Boot for Mike Stentzel
What: Fill The Boot for Mike Stentzel
When: Saturday, December 10, 2011
Time: 10am to 4pm
Location #1: Orem Walmart, 1355 Sandhill Rd, Orem
Location #2: Lindon Walmart, 585 N State St, Lindon
Why: Cuz we are awesome and love our firefighters!

Need: 5-10 troopers at each location, a table with 2 non-bucketed spokespersons at each location (I may have to work, but desperately trying to get it off!!!), signs with details of the collection, Firefighters, and a few boots on the tables.

BOTH Walmarts are VERY excited to help us out on this event! They are relocating the Salvation Army bell ringers into the store foyers so they will still have the opportunity to ring the bell. They said it will be the BUSIEST day of the season!!! We need you there!!!

Who would be willing to get together down here in Orem for a Star Wars event (EVERYone: Alpine Garrison, Rogue Base, Mando Mercs, Star Trek even!) to help Firefighter Mike Stentzel and his small family? We are planning a 'fill the boott' event at BOTH the Lindon AND the Orem Walmarts since OFD covers both towns we would like to have citizens from both communities support the cause! They are excited to have us at both stores!!! We will also be available for pictures, too. It would be Saturday, December 10th, 10am to 4pm...getting done with plenty of time for Mark and Crickettes' Open House.

We need to capitalize on the media coverage, the anger towards the complainer, the love of our firefighters, and the shoppers' charitable attitudes during this Christmas season. Please read the articles below to get caught up on the situation. We wold love your support at this event.
Tag Aldeggon ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rats! I would love to be at either one of those since they're so close to me; I just have to see if I can get off work. It sounds like a great event., even though I have no idea who this guy is.

... and even if you succeed, it's a hard life."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: