About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d860e451d6b07d3c2a4add8976543165Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TPM 3D Premier Troop - Chesterfield, MO 2/10-2/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: TPM 3D Premier Troop - Chesterfield, MO 2/10-2/11
Event from Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 am to Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 am

Name of Event: Phantom Menace 3D Re-Release
Event Begins: Fri, Feb 10, 2012 06:00 pm
Event Ends: Sat, Feb 11, 2012 08:00 pm
Location of Event:
Wehrenberg Theaters/Chesterfield Galaxy 14 Cine
450 THF Boulevard
Chesterfield, MO

Way the event is connected to Star Wars: Re-Release of The Phantom Menace 3D, and to promote the Variety Charities fund raiser for disabled children. This year STAR WARS is the feature of the charity and is represented in the center of the lapel pins by R2D2 and C3PO.

So this event is in per

Will there be a place for troopers to change? Yes

Will there be a secure place for troopers to store their storage tubs while trooping the event? Yes

Will family/friends be allowed to attend the event? Yes

Are cameras allowed and can we take pictures at the event? Yes

Are weapons allowed on the costumes? Yes

Is there a special place to park at the event? Does parking cost? Public parking/ No cost

If appropriate, can we have a table with flyers and information about the 501st/70th Explorers? No

Are Rebel Legion/Jedi Assembly/FanForce costumed members requested too? No

How many costumed members are requested? 12

Will lodging be provided by the local troopers for garrison members travelling a great distance? Can be if needed.

Additional information or comments: This is a two day event. Friday Feb.10th from 6 to 10pm. Saturday Feb.11th from 2 to 8pm.

Saturdays event can be split into two 3hr shifts if need be.

They would like as many troopers as we can to allow breaks as needed.

Tropers
1. Dallas Roate - CT, Fri. 6-10/ Sat. 3-8
2. Andy Bauer - TK, Fri. 6-10/ Sat. 2-8
3. Rich Heffernan - Jedi or Crewman, Fri. 6-10/ Sat. 2-8
4. Matt Schultz - Biker Scout, time and day open
6. Vera Campbell - Jedi or other, time and day open
7. Rich Schafer - TK, time and day open
8. Lester Schopp- TK, Fri. 6-8 /Sat. 2-8

Handlers
1. Josh Bauer

Photographer

Hey everyone,

Talking with Dallas Roate in the 70th and we are going to look into getting the Chesterfield Galaxy theater to troop for the premier for TPM 3D next year. Getting started on this early so we can have a firm plan well before hand. Please post up if your interested in trooping with us there.

For everyone that are not local and I'm sure wanting to do the same I would suggest moving forward with similar plans in your areas. I'm not sure if we'll end up getting any requests from LFL on it or not, but its quite possible. With the Blu-ray being very few requested events its hard to tell the capacity. If you need anything in planning of your event feel free to reach out to the command staff (Myself, Bart, or Bill).

Thanks
Rich

Last edited by Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan) on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Leia (Vera Campbell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for it. And if we have no official troop invites, I plan to pick a theater and go in costume anyway Very Happy

rebelshaven.blogspot.com
verdaera.deviantart.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Legion Council
Legion Council

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much the same here. If we can't pull something together we should coordinate which theater Smile
Truc Llifnats (Curt Stanfill)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave Dallas my contact info for Wehrenberg since I have talked to the same person the last three times we have trooped there so he should be getting some info soon.
Rebel Legion
Legion Council
Legion Council

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truc Llifnats wrote:
I gave Dallas my contact info for Wehrenberg since I have talked to the same person the last three times we have trooped there so he should be getting some info soon.

Good deal. That should definitely be helpful on getting the ball rolling.
Legion Council
Legion Council

Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got word from Dallas in the 70th today he heard back from the Chesterfield Galaxy. Once it goes official I'll make a regular event thread. Here is his cross post:

Quote:
Chesterfield MO. Wehrenberg Theater would like us to attend the Re-Release of The Phantom Menace 3D.
Feb. 10th and 11th.
The requested times would be Friday the 10th form 6pm to 10pm and Saturday the 11th form 2pm to 8pm.
Along with the Re-Release of the film, they will be collecting for Variety Charities. They would like us to help promote the sale of Varieties charitable lapel pins by wearing them on our uniforms and or costumes during the troop in order to raise funds for disabled children. The pins this year feature STAR WARS with R2D2 and 3CPO represented in the center of the pin. They will have a donation drop box located in the lobby and would like a few of our members to stand by in shifts at the box. I would like to get as many troopers to attend as we can in order to do shifts and or make time for breaks. The Saturday event is quite a bit longer so the more members that can attend the better. Please let me know if your are interested. This event has been approved by Wehrenbergs corp. offices.

Thanks, Dallas

1. Dallas Roate
2. Andy Bauer
3. Rich Heffernan
Leia (Vera Campbell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm there Smile I might even try to finish my Parade Handmaiden so I have something different to wear than my stupid Jedi Wink

rebelshaven.blogspot.com
verdaera.deviantart.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leia (Vera Campbell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rich,

I was wondering if we all wanted to purchase our tickets at the same time so we end up in the same theater?

rebelshaven.blogspot.com
verdaera.deviantart.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: