About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=86940d4162d698d248df3a2049237359Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Monthly Meet and Greet
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cobalt60

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my daughter entered a photo contest -- the museum in st. albert is putting together an exhibit of children's photos -- the best ones will be blown up and displayed as part of the exhibit.. and the top three get gift certificates to a camera store.

her photo was chosen to be displayed in the exhibit. we don't know yet if she won a gift certificate.

I've just received an email this morning, they've changed the date of the exhibit opening to friday the 25th in the evening. it was supposed to be saturday the 26th, but they've changed it at the last minute.

long story short, I won't be able to make it on the 25th, this is kind of a big deal for a 9 year old photographer Wink I can't miss it.
Cerfestas (Meaghen Gallagher)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, completely understandable. Good luck to her!
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad you can't make it Cobalt, but good luck to your daughter on the photo contest. Let us know how it goes! Leia Buns

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to bump it to 6:30 if there are no protests.
Outrider Base XO
Outrider Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin and I have a b-day party to go to that evening
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear ya can't make it Greg. So that leaves Sheena, Meaghen myself and possibly Nicole? If so I think we had our meet and greet a week or two ago.

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No nicole just the thereof us. Mo one responded on the 501 side either. I will still go in case some one else shows up. Maybe the next one I will try for early January as .people will be too busy preparing for the holidays next month.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a good idea. Jan would be a good time most things slow down as well as TPM 3D will be getting ready to come out so we can possibly prep for that and make it a troop assuming we can get our costumes done,

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, M.
Are Fridays still good for people? If we want to plan for TPM 3d, we should get together earlier in the month, 13th or 20th (both Fridays).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: