About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=17a4642df8ea7d4fa006cdc6e431ccd2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hey There :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JainaSoloFel ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is really disappointing. I'm sorry it's been such a hassle Sad
RogueSock (Jordan Goodson)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I sent this today in light of a continued lack of response:

Eva,

If I do not hear from you over the next 5 days I am going to be processing an ICC, Internet Crime Complaint.

Basically -

The IC3 was established as a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) to serve as a means to receive Internet related criminal complaints.

The IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the actual victim or from a third party to the complainant. They will process your complaint if they receive accurate and complete information from you.

This was Paypals suggestions if you did not meet your end of the deal, I have given you plenty of time, and have heard enough false claims (by you) that it has been shipped.
__

Moving forward you can choose from the following:

1. Either respond to me, ship my undershirt, and communicate the tracking number to me.
2. You can refund $100 to my paypal account - jqgoodson@live.com
3. I will process my claim and press legal action.

I will be sending this message to all available forms of communication:

-Your Ebay Account
-Your Facebook Accounts
-Emails
-Voicemail, as you don't seem to answer the phone number given

This is most unfortunate and not what I wanted at all.

Please let me know which step you would like to take. I know I prefer number one.

-Jordan Goodson
(801) 645-3360

Tag Aldeggon ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, what an unfortunate hassle. I am so sorry my friend. I wish I could do more to help! This whole thing is just so messed up. Definitely get the word out to any who might fall into this trap again (it's a trap!), no matter how she replies. This is such a catastrophe, it breaks my heart.

... and even if you succeed, it's a hard life."
RogueSock (Jordan Goodson)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good News!

It did the trick!

Quote:
"Look,your shirt is being shipped out today tracking number 03110820000187600580,my customers usually wait because they like my work however you dont have to buy from me again if you do not like to wait. eva"

Well I don't plan to buy again, and I will try and warn those I can that what they can expect is a "wait", and to not expect any communication.

What a dramatic ordeal. I really didn't want this to be my first impression given. Alas. Well on a brighter note as soon as this arrives I will get some pictures and rock some events with all of you!

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement thus far. I can't wait to get to know you exceptionally kind people better!

-Jordan - An applicant coming soon to a thread near you!
JainaSoloFel ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's kind of a snotty reply, given that you had been told multiple times that your items were on the way. Least she could do is say, "Hey, I'm a bit backlogged, so it may take longer than I thought." If she'd communicated that, there would not have been an issue.
Tag Aldeggon ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am SO glad this is finally getting resolved! Seriously, this should never have taken so long. And I agree, her response is rather snide; you can almost picture her with her hands on her hips while she says that. Very unprofessional.

Go ahead with your letters and stuff. When my dad has customers for his tailoring, yeah, it can take a long while, but that's why he sends progress reports and keeps in very constant communication with them to make sure they are always up to date on progress. Just because "her customers like her work" doesn't mean she can fail to communicate with you at whim; in fact, that's a pretty ludicrious response. How unfortunate.

In any case, hooray for you! I can't wait to FINALLY see all of your costume come together!

... and even if you succeed, it's a hard life."
ionicdesign (Michael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad it is being sorted. Hope your shirt gets there soon and you can apply. Smile
Rogue Base CO
Rogue Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W00t! More Jedi!

And yeah, don't buy from her again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: