About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=78d5269504ac7695090083bb9da257a0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

*Canceled* Dec 19 (Garland, TX) SWTOR Midnight Launch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
User Registered Confirmed
TrooperTim ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: *Canceled* Dec 19 (Garland, TX) SWTOR Midnight Launch Reply with quote

EVENT CANCELED
I won't be able to attend this and have been unable to get anyone to commit.

Star Wars The Old Republic Midnight Launch at GameStop

Date: Monday December 19, 2011
Arrival Time: 10pm
Appearance Time: 10:30pm - 12:15am
Location: GameStop at Firewheel Mall 355 Coneflower Drive Garland, TX 75040
Parking: Free; see map below
Weapon Props allowed: Yes
Secure Changing Area: No. Parking lot change. Store valuables in your car. This is an outdoor mall and there are security guards on site who patrol the area. They drive groovy little golf carts!
Water Provided: No
Specific Costumes Requested: All are welcome
Member Children Allowed: If they can take care of themselves. Child supervision will NOT be provided.
Contact: I'm coordinating this event with the store manager so contact me with questions or issues.
Mission: We will be outdoors in front of the store providing atmosphere and interacting with people waiting to pick up the game. This event is non-canon and very relaxed. A close friend of mine is manager of this store. Myself and a few others made an appearance for him last year for the Force Unleashed video game.

Attendance List:
1. Tim - Clone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: