About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3749b5de341fda624d36624e421246c3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

ALL READ: New/Unfinished Costume Standards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> COSTUME STANDARDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rabellaka ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone found pictures of the back of Shaak Ti's head? I think there's a second jewel hanging on the back, but I can't find a good picture.
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got nothin....

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In her (deleted) death scene in ROTS, she falls backwards, so no luck there. While TFU did a great job in costuming her, I don't know about the accuracy of those screenshots. Gentle Giant's images are the closest I've ever seen, and their figures seem to be pretty screen accurate:

Source: http://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/Star%20Wars%20Shaak%20Ti%20Mini%20Bust.html
Birdman ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Roan Fel as a Royalty/Senatorial costume candidate? Reply with quote

Could Roan Fel be considered for the RL costuming standards? I'd like to make this costume, but is his character considered on the Alliance side? I think so, but considering some of his actions, its a toss up I guess...

These, among others, would be the basis for the costume:

So the requirements would be something like this:
Body length outer purple robe
Silver chest plate with gold centerpiece
Gold shoulder and neck plates with red crystals imbedded around neck
dark black/grey full body underrobe
dark black/grey sash
Dark black/grey belt with cyllyndrical buckle
Black boots

Formal:
Blue lightsaber
Lightsaber belt clip
Gold bracers on both arms
Dark hair with Grey hair in front

What do you all think?
_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure that you could call Roan Fel a good guy to be honest.

A'Sharad Hett

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Master_Skywalker_ wrote:
I'm not sure that you could call Roan Fel a good guy to be honest.

Well, to be honest the charter says:

"The applicant's first costume for submission must be one that is considered a Formal, professional grade Star Wars costume that qualifies as a Rebel, Hero, Creature, Rebel supporter, or good guy character."

Roan Fel is the leader of one of the three factions allied against Darth Krayt's Sith Empire, the other two being the Jedi and the Galactic Alliance.

As a matter of fact the Imperial Knights, as an order, serve the Emperor, who's one of them and their leader, but their first loyalty goes to the light side of the force, and their code mandate them to remove the Emperor, should he fall to the Dark Side of the Force.

Then the Imperial Knights ARE both good guys AND heroes as opposed to the Sith, who are undoubtedly the villains in SW - Legacy.

So an Imperial Knight costume qualifies for submission into the Rebel Legion both as an Hero and as a good guy (and we should dig if an Imperial who's actually rebellious against the Empire throne on Coruscant, is to be considered a Rebel, but I suggest we let the Hero and the good guys definitions be enough for the matter of RL membership).

:>
_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasn't Roan Fel allied with the Sith til they betrayed him (as Sith have a tendency to do) or am I mistaken there ?

ionicdesign (Michael)
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Master_Skywalker_ wrote:
wasn't Roan Fel allied with the Sith til they betrayed him (as Sith have a tendency to do) or am I mistaken there ?

Very briefly, but it was a precocious alliance and he didn't support their attack on the Jedi and suspected the betrayal and set up an opposing government.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is why I would see him as a candidate. He was the opposition to the Sith throughout the Legacy series. The standard that represented a government not ruled by Sith lords. You can see why I see this as a toss up, but in my opinion, reading the Legay series, he would be one of the good guys.
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he was at one time a 'good guy', it's my 2 bits that I think he should be approvable.

Consider the following 2 words: "Galen Marek". Regardless of his redemption, he was at one time hunting down and killing Jedi Masters for Vader. Yet without him, we'd have no Rebel Alliance... Surprised

If nothing else, it looks like a great costume to make on your own, no matter what.
Birdman ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, me again, so I'll take Roan Fel into consideration as a possible good guy then, but I was wondering about two other characters as ideas. (I'm trying to get a few more guy costumes for the Senator/Dignitary groups) They are definate good guys so here are the images I would use to make the costume:
Sateen Vestswe (the body guard of Senator Organa in SW3, I would think he would be placed in the Senate category since he works directly with Senator Organa... but thats just me):

Sateen Vestswe by gothiczartan, on Flickr

And Agrippa Adrete (Alderaan Senator):

Kievan Mereel (Sam Coulson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a thread for this in the Rebel Commanders forum where this CRL was researched (but has since been deleted), but just recently learned that I should have posted the final results here.

Juno Eclipse from The Force Unleashed II

Required Items:

1. Olive green Tank top
  2. Cream/ivory colored Han Solo style single-breasted shirt, worn open, left over right, to the bottom of the bust.
  3. Olive green jacket. Mandarin collar, worn up. Bottom ends at ribs, right above natural waist. 3/4 sleeves with ribbed elastic cuffs and brown leather strips covering shoulders and upper arms.
  4. Dark olive/gray jeans. Worn a bit loose, not fitted. Solid yellow stripe on inside and outside of leg, running total length of the leg. (detail)
  5. Brown knee-high polished boots akin to Captain Antilles.
  6. Brown 1.5" - 2" belt with silver clip buckle in front. Rectangular metal plate with bevelled corners (very similar to Rebel Fleet Trooper belt buckle) worn on right hip with 5 blue dots arranged in an X pattern signifying rank.
  7. Dual low-hung holsters akin to Han Solo.
  8. Dark Brown gloves on both hands.

Formal Requirements:

1. Each arm of the jacket has 9 brown armor strips covering shoulders and upper arms. (detail1, detail2)
  2. Square metal devices on each arm at the end above the elbows. The design for each arm is different. Two on left arm (detail1, detail2), one on right (detail1, detail2).
  3. Pockets under the clavicles with rectangular flap. (detail)
  4. Gray metal Communicator strapped to left forearm by two straps. (detail1, detail2, detail3, detail4)
  5. Pants have no belt loops or rear pockets, but with fly and front pockets. (detail, detail2)

Optional Items:

1. Dual DL-44 blaster pistols (detail)
  2. DH-17 blaster carbine (detail)
  3. Binders on wrists (detail)
  4. Gloves have a small buckle and strap for sizing.

Costume Resources:

1. Screenshots from The Force Unleashed II game
  2. Images from The Force Unleashed II comic (thanks to Blair)

[edit] Replaced image with a better one.

[edit] Changed color of pants and stiching of shirt to reflect discoveries found in actual game files.
Commander_Barriss (Sarah)
Active Legion Member

Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just completed making one of these for someone (who will be putting his costume in for approval shortly) and realised that there are no standards for any of the Quinlan costumes. I am planning on making the other versions of his costumes for the same person and would like to write some standards for the others as well. Because it is a comic book you do need to take some creative license as each artist will draw differently and there are quite a few versions of this costume. These standards are based on this one.

Quinlan Vos (Comic Book)

Required Items

1. Tan outer tunic
2. Grey coloured inner tunic (full or mock) Just visible under outer tunic.
3. Chocolate Brown tabards (must extend below obi in front - aprox 1/2 way between obi & bottom of outer tunic / can end at obi in rear)
4. Chocolate Brown obi/sash
5. Belt with a wide leather main belt with a covertec (or similar), thinner secondary belt on top of the main belt, and a buckle. Thinner secondary belt cannot be loose or "sag".
6. Lightsaber(No toy sabers)
7. Brown Boots (leather, suede, pleather) must rise at least to the calf, but not above the knee. Boots have leather strips and silver circular ring. No rubber boots or black boots allowed. No visible laces.
8. Tan coloured pants
9. No visible t-shirts
10. Large Chocolate Brown outer robe
11. Black shoulder length Dreadlocks with a tan coloured hair wrap.
12. Grey gauntlet wraps from hand to just below elbow
13. Yellow face paint above left eye and across the bridge of the nose.

Formal Requirements:

1. Belt pouches
2. Food pellets (at least one set of 4)

Costume Resources:

Woolieepedia

Quinlan Fan Club
Jade-Walker (Kimberly Dillon)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have there been costume standards for Carth Onasi from KOTOR?
I've looked around on the threads and did a search but didn't find any standards or tutorials.
Rebel Legion Reserve

2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there are any standards for Jacen Solo during the war with the Yuuzhan Vong?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> COSTUME STANDARDS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 14 of 19

Jump to: