Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=deb3e00376be1c6a6534b731ece0ac7fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

SWTOR Female Smuggler Costumes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blair (Vlastimil Sprta)
Lion Base CO
Lion Base CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commander_Barriss wrote:
That'd be awesome Christian. The more I look at Hylo the more i like her. I already have my Barriss and she's Mirilan so it really does suit. And the costume is pretty much the same as the other i was looking at. Smile

When you will do some progress, please keep us informed Very Happy I think lot of people would like see, how this costume become "real" Smile

Lion Base Commanding Officer | Docking Bay 94 Detachment Executive Officer
Commander_Barriss (Sarah)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll def do a build thread with lots of pics. Hopefully I'll be able to get it started soon. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: