About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4b6924fa10ad9863d7b42857aad4c5d0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Its A Miracle there is an event in Fresno

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Its A Miracle there is an event in Fresno Reply with quote

Hey guys this is exciting news since Fresno is a small and kind of Crappy town. I found out  there is an event comming to Fresno. I usually have to travel at least 2 to 3 hours out of town to go to anything cool. This one is in my backyard and they have got some one quite reputable in the SW unniverse comming.....Guess Who.......................Chewbacca. Thats right Peter Mayheew as well as Rena Owen who Played Taun Wee. Also Someone who played an Ewok as well as A Jawa and some other various Sci-Fi People. here is the link...

http://www.djlprod.com/index.htm

If anyone is interested in coming down please email me I would like to meet up with ya all and show you all around when you are in My Turf. Thanks guys I hope some of you can make the small Trip  since i have made the trek to San Fran and Sac a couple of time( Hint Hint Wink Wink ....Master Jedi...) anyways take care.

It next Month June 10th,11th,12th

Ki-Ade Rane ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Its A Miracle there is an event in Fresno Reply with quote

I will most likely be going since it is that close to home. SwEeT!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: