Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ac0469b09245484f48ee96f7baf30b88Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Base Commanding Officer Q & A Question Thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases S. America -> Polis Massa Base -> Polis Massa Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freq (Erich Shafer)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Base Commanding Officer Q & A Question Thread Reply with quote

Quote:
September 11th through September 20th are reserved for candidate Question and Answer (Q&A) sessions. Members may post questions for the candidates to answer. On September 20th candidates will post final statements. Voting will begin on 12:01 A.M. EST September 21st through 11:59 P.M. EST September 30th, after which no more votes will be accepted.

Please ask questions for base commander here. Please answer the questions in your own threads Smile

Candidates:

darthshadow
vlaridori
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Paladin (Lucas Pamplona)

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning, COG.
Thank you for having us updated about the election processes.

Our base discussions are generally had at our internal mailing list so members who cannot access the foruns may participate too. In fact, the Q&A section had just began, paralelly to the creation of this topic.

I have talked to my CO, and it has been decided that questions would be posted here, and equally replied to in their respective topics.
I shall moderate the engage, and post whatever has already been posted over here.

We consider it important to be transparent and disclosive.

On my next post, I will compile the questions that have already been made so far and credit the member who asked it.
And, oh, as all the discussion we've had so far was in Portuguese...they will be posted that way unless a summarized translation is requested.
Also, the post subject indicates what has been asked.

Thank you!

Last edited by Grey Paladin (Lucas Pamplona) on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: PATCHES Reply with quote

Yucif Kandratavícius

"Uma pergunta que farei aqui e no fórum será com relação aos Patchs
esse ano tivemos um problema lá fora com relação a isso, que nos
impossibilitou de fazer, e gostaria de saber como será cobrado lá
fora, pois não obtivemos resposta deles sobre isso (ou seja não fomos
autorizados a fazer os Patchs este ano)
abraços.
"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: INTEGRAÇÃO ENTRE AS LOCALIDADES DISTANTES Reply with quote

Rafael Schuindt

"O RL Brasil, por sua maioria de membros se centraliza em SP e MG.
Quais seriam as propostas para que integrantes do RJ (como eu) e
outros estados não se sintam como estão hoje, perdidos e deixados de
lado?
"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: PLANOS PARA O CRESCIMENTO DO RL Reply with quote

Cibele Cristina Yogui Lopes

"Gostaria de saber se os candidatos já possuem algum plano para fazer
com que a Rebel Legion volte a crescer, pois durante esse ano tivemos
algumas baixas e eu acho importante pensarmos já em como conseguir
mais membros e membros realmente ativos.
"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: MAIS VISIBILIDADE PARA A RL Reply with quote

Audrey Ponzoni

"Como, na opinião de vocês, a Polis Massa Base pode adquirir mais visibilidade frente a eventos oficiais, como
ocorre com a base argentina, por exemplo? Não sei se estou enganado (e
não quero criar intrigas ou polêmicas, a maioria aqui me conhece), mas
sempre vejo o 501st como foco das atenções e acabamos entrando em
espaço que eles nos abrem."
Freq (Erich Shafer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moth wrote:
Good morning, COG.
Thank you for having us updated about the election processes.

Our base discussions are generally had at our internal mailing list so members who cannot access the foruns may participate too. In fact, the Q&A section had just began, paralelly to the creation of this topic.

I have talked to my CO, and it has been decided that questions would be posted here, and equally replied to in their respective topics.
I shall moderate the engage, and post whatever has already been posted over here.

We consider it important to be transparent and disclosive.

On my next post, I will compile the questions that have already been made so far and credit the member who asked it.
And, oh, as all the discussion we've had so far was in Portuguese...they will be posted that way unless a summarized translation is requested.
Also, the post subject indicates what has been asked.

Thank you!

I understand that your group has it's own mailing list, however according to the Charter all elections and election-related materiel must be conducted on the Rebel Legion forums. More importantly, the questions *must* be answered by the candidate themselves, not reposted by a second party. I understand this may be considered inconvenient, but it is necessary. If you wish to continue posting questions relayed from the mailing list, that's fine. But you may not continue posting in the individual candidates' threads.

Thank you for understanding.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kleber Lopes

"Esse ano em Outubro a RL completa 10 anos. Quais os planos de comemoração?
Quais os planos dos candidatos para parcerias... seja com outros fa clubes, sites ou empresas?
Os candidatos esperam fazer um grande evento 10 anos da RL? Sei lá... uma campanha para entrar mais membros no clube para os 10 anos..."
Freq (Erich Shafer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is now time for candidates to post their final answers to questions, as well as provide their closing statements. The poll to determine Base Commanding Officer will be posted after 12:01 AM EST.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases S. America -> Polis Massa Base -> Polis Massa Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: