About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e3c9762bc301a5bb87cb02434a924fe0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

SW Night with the San Antonio Missions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete Solo ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

Hello fellow Rebels, Pete here with an invitation for you. On May 27 we are inviting all fan groups to Star Wars Night at the Missions. The Missions are our local  baseball team. Tickets sold will go to Katthlyn's Night at the Missions. Some of you may have met Kathlyn Chassey, she is one of our  SWSSA members daughters and she has Cystic Fibrosis and has a special relationship with the Missions. Tickets sold for her will be for Kathlyn's Night which will benefit the CF Foundation. on June 16th which you are also invited to. If you are coming from out of town and need a place to stay let us know. We will be taking part with activities on the field between innings. There is a palce to change. Sabers and blasters are OK. If you are coming you need to be at the stadium at by 5:30 PM. If you have any questions, feel free to post or email. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Pointer (Kristine)

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this Peter! Smile

This sounds to be a great event!!  I'm excited!

Pete Solo ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

Is anybody coming down for this?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
StormtrooperPrincess ()

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to work Friday night. Fortunately, I just passed the management midterm this morning, so I'll have an easier time finangling schedules in order to go to events. Much easier to do when the scheduling options are 7-5p, 11-9p, 5-3a, or off.  :-)

Hope everyone has fun!

Pointer (Kristine)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

Right now my team is back to being short staffed after a recent  "cleansing" so to speak...I can't make it. 

However, I HIGHLY recommend everyone else to go if you can make it!  

(for some reason I thought it was a Saturday event... sorry.. sniffle!)

robkun ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

hey pete, it's your pal rob, i just want to say that i am ready for the next missions game on the 16th. i hope you are practicing your singing techniques. i had fun at the last missions game just seeing the kids faces and seeing how happy they were makes me feel good. it's all about the kids. see you at the meeting on sat.
Bouri-Plwel ()
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

Unfortunately the singing part was cancelled right....Why was that anyways Rob
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
robkun ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

if not mistaken, i was told there wasn't enough people going, but fortunatly there was more that showed up that we hoped for. it was cool, even though i got there late.
Pointer (Kristine)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

singing?? what song?
Pete Solo ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

We were gonna sing the Natonal Anthem, we didn't have enough people though.
Pointer (Kristine)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: SW Night with the San Antonio Missions Reply with quote

maybe that was a good thing? I mean...no one could stop bashing cindy lauper and roseanne barr for their versions.  LOL 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: