Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6d8dc765d7b173f5b56a76519d8c4328Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New costume?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocdblackmage (Ethan Gibbs)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: New costume? Reply with quote

So I've been keeping it mostly under wraps (except for Jedi Will), but I have been secretly working on a new costume, an Old Republic Jedi. I am very excited for this one, and as such, I am taking my time.

I have found some excellent 100% cotton fabric to make my tunics, obi and tabards from, and have a pattern that I am working on.

I'm waiting to find a good deal on 100% Wool until I make my robe.

My lightsaber is perhaps the piece that has been in progress for the longest, due to funds and my need for specific things to be in place. I have a perfect actual quartz crystal, with an amethyst from Vera Cruz Mexico to use as a focusing crystal. These will be lit up and visible from the outside of the saber, via a crystal chamber located above the main hilt. The hilt will be made of machined aluminum, with copper ore powdercoated details. The blade will be violet, a very deep violet. It is powered by rechargable AAA batteries, with an Obi-Wan 2010 board inside.

So far, I have the electronics for the lightsaber complete, and am working on ordering other parts as I can afford them.

I found a great deal on a belt a while back, and am looking into using some contacts in the Carolina Garrison to help with modifications to the belt.

After a long search, I have decided that the name of my Jedi persona will be Carnius Quinn.

I also have decided to name my lightsaber "Lucidity"

This brings me to a question. I've been throwing around the idea of changing my forum name to Carnius Quinn. Thoughts?

Blue Ridge Base XO - Graveyard Squadron CO
Jada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Keeping secrets? I don't know if that is tolerable! Laughing Wink Razz

This is exciting and I look forward to seeing pics!

Rest In Peace Iceobel - Faithful Dog - August 1997 - July 2011

Rest In Peace Leo - Feline Companion and Comforter - adopted March 2005 - August 2013
DragonStar (Rob)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Jedi are always a plus in my book! Don't change your forum name on account of a new costume.... unless you are going to BE Carnius Freaking Quinn.
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragonStar wrote:
Don't change your forum name on account of a new costume.... unless you are going to BE Carnius Freaking Quinn.

Who or what? dizzy

Rest In Peace Iceobel - Faithful Dog - August 1997 - July 2011

Rest In Peace Leo - Feline Companion and Comforter - adopted March 2005 - August 2013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: