About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=90b4d34960c870b16a22e2eac88cd736Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Leia Wrist watch/ communicator build
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Leia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I planned this for CV and didn't get anything but the helmet and the pants done. Sad Still have the shirt, vest and poncho to do and I should really make sure I get it done for CVI! The wrist device would be greatly appreciated Smile

And yes, I still can't believe CVI is next year, thought I had a while to get more SW costumes done Sad

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, between DC and Celebration I have a feeling I am going to be extremely busy.

These wrist bands are tedious, but do not take large chunks of time. Its more like 20 min of work, and waiting for 10 hours of cure time for each casting. There are 4 castings for every watch... so a weeks worth of casting and cure time for 1 watch. Yet maybe only actually 1-2 hours work casting a week for that 1 watch. Not to mention the paint sewing, blah blah blah.

After DC I will post an interest thread, and I may place restrictions to those who want the watch simply due to time to make them. Probably will only make them for actual costumes in progress. I just do not have time to be making 20 of them thats for sure.

I have a ton to do before Celebration:

New Chewie mask
Snoova and armor
Ithorian Jedi (probably wont happen till after CVI at this rate)
Hoth Han

And that is just my stuff... Sad

I usually am doing something for someone else.

Revealed Vader
Sloth Revealed Vader
DDC defender build
3-4 holsters
Padme Props (wifes making a Padme... shocking hey!)

These are the things I can remember...lol

Going to be a very busy time.... I just need to manage my time better, and cast in between things so I am not playing catch up all the time.

As busy as we get though... I really love what we do!

Bob
Reaper (Ed)
Legion Legacy Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see your DDC Defender build. one of my favorite blasters.

Blackstar Squadron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Leia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: