About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=40002a2e3d9a45f51b07a26d43645424Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Come in and introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Wow, no hockey and this place perks right up with activity! LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

HEY!!! 

Brampton's playing Sarnia on Sunday!!  sheesh! 

Jedi_Masta_Jiggs ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Just sayin' hi...
Woofer (John H. VanOphem)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Heya and welcome!

Pop into the Cantina as well and make yourself at home!

Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

hihi!  Welcome to the boards.

Ooo...another person from Ontario.  yay!

Moff_D ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hello all.

Being Canadian it struck me I should introduce myself here as well (I introduced myself on the Midwest board since I will eventually be living there but us Canadians have to stick together

Anyway, loooonnngggg time SW fan residing in the K-W area of Ontario. I'm sure I probably saw many fellow RLers at C3 since I was there at the group photo. I think I only made it to the RL table once though. WHat else can I say? C3 was awsome!
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi Moff D!  

K-W, eh?  Cool...I'm a Bramptonian. lol

I was at C3...in the group photo too.  I might have saw you there.  I  was the nightgown Dorme trying not to get the bottom of my robe wet and dirty. lol 

I lost that battle. ooops.

Haru Windsong ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hello.  I've been a member of the Rebel Legion since last year, but I've been a SW fan since it's inception.  I stumbled into fandom through the back door, as it were.  Now I'm recommending this site to my nephew from Fort MacMurray, Alberta.  Anyone know of other Legion or 501st members up that way he can link up with?
Biggs ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

I put up an intro thread in the "Jedi" forum, but I better say my hello's here too Wink lol.

First off, it is a privelage to be able to come on in here and "meet" all of you. I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember, but only recently (last year or so) got into the costuming part of it.

Anyhow, I live in Hamilton and try to attend as many conventions/sci-fi events as I can. I look forward to meeting a few of you perhaps this year at SFX, etc...

Uhh, other then that... Hi

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hamilton, eh?

Thats pretty close to a lot of us. Hopefully get a chance to meet up soon.

Biggs ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Any of you guys planning on hitting up SFX or the *cough* star trek *cough* conventions?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

I usually go to SFX. Just to meet people mainly though.

I want to talk to Roy, the new CO for the 501st here and see about making this a joint event for both groups. We haven't had a formal presence at the convention yet, but I want to change that this year. Kenny Baker is one of the announced guests.

Toronto Trek also gets a very good turnout. Once again, its on a working weekend for me(!) so I haven't been able to go for several years now. I might need to use up some vacation time so I can go this year perhaps.

Marianne Solav (Marie-Claude Dion)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Welcome Biggs.

I'll be going to T-Trek again this year and I'm seriously considering going to SFX since I saw that Elijah Wood!!! was the GOH this year!

Tionniel Silverstar ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

I will try to come to T-Trek too!
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi Biggs!  Nice to meet you too! 

As far as conventions go...I'll be going to T-Trek, can't help it, it's practically in my backyard (I live in Brampton) and C3 burned out any money I might have used for Comic Con.    lol 

hmmm....SFX is too close to DragonCon so it's pretty much off the agenda...unless it's just meeting up with people for dinner.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: