About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3f900e4dc48ea8c81645fbdf62b7e34fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Han Droid caller
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Weaponry and Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lichtbringer ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ky-Wan Zann wrote:
Hmm. The Doopy ones are nice. I just got the new insider and Han is on the cover. It looks like the bottom of his caller has a piece on it as well circular which I don't see on the above mentioned items. Worse cade I could cut some sintra and glue it to it at the bottom right?

I posted pics for reference in the second Kobold-thread http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30042
, directly under this one.

Real Kobold, real disc.

Have a nice day,
Michael
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I e-mail the droopys guys since they have the disk on the bottom. I'll settle for that one assuming they ever get it backl.. now I need to either get new blood stripes and sew them on and hope they don't look too different or buy new pants

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I\ve e-mailed the droppy site and doen so from two different accounts and no answers back. Anyone sent them anything lately or know a better address I can try?

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None that I am aware of... Sad
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, If anyone happens to see if more pop in stock that I might miss please drop a line here

'JASON' Detachment
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok that's three different e-mail addresses I sent a question about the DC from and haven't gotten a single responce back.. it's getting irritating. Hard to update a Han Solo if the place doesn't even return simple e-mails. Anyone have any dealings plus or negative with them?

'JASON' Detachment
Lichtbringer ()

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stormies love their new E-11 blaster full-kit.

Never read of any bad experiences when someone ordered, but contact and ordering can be a pain, sometimes.

Have a nice day,
Michael
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The resin ones popping up on ebay as of late are really not bad actually. Much better than the resin ones I started with. You may want to consider that while you look for a real one.

Han Droid caller on ebay... black resin
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those do look pretty nice.

And I like the fact that they are made of black resin. There won't be any black paint being scraped off when you take it in and out of the belt clip.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver coldcast would be better (and colder, heavier,...), but black is good, too.

IF the delivered casting is as nice as on the unpainted pics (there are pics with real ones), it´s a good and cheap thing. To cover the time until a real one is bought.

Have a nice day,
Michael
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its nice...save for the fact that it doesn't have the disk at the bottom. If it had that I'd probably get it even if I had to paint it. But I don't wanna buy one then buy another one later. I also will mount it so it doesn't come out of my holder either. Too worried it would fall out.

Grr if it just had that silver disk at the bottom.

'JASON' Detachment
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in my new search for abetter more accurate droid caller I cam across Corellian Exports where I got my tools from. I was wondering if anyone has purchased this resin droid caller and if the top is open with the spike or if it's one solid piece. Anyone have any feedback?

http://www.corellianexports.com/index1.htm

'JASON' Detachment
Havok69 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me to the list of happy Evolution Prop owners, and it fits perfect in my steel C-clip.

Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty good, still pondering between that one and the corellian exports one.

'JASON' Detachment
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I got my first set of droid callers... it was from CE... and they were open with the spike in middle.... just like the original caller.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Weaponry and Props All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: