About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ef79fcd7225a00268acb4ac79404c22dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Looking to build a MSE-6 Droid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Droids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Looking to build a MSE-6 Droid Reply with quote

hello everyone!!!

been a while since I've posted on the boards!

I was at an event the other day and one of my group members had his artoo there. Everytime i see it, i desire having one. So i decided to start out small, literally... and if i like it, maybe start working on an astro

I joined the mouse droid builders club that night, but haven't been approved yet. Sad

Can anyone point me in the right direction of finding a shell, or the dimensions of the droid? I kinda want to build the shell myself, but not 100% on that idea!

thanks in advance
-Kyle
G'nott sH'urr (David Campbell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a shell on order from MonCal and it should be here in a few months. On the side parts, he says the big kit is no longer offered but its mostly off the shelf electronic parts and easy to get (not radio shack) online.
The rest is cut tubing. From there the rest is how much electronic gear / radio/ sound you want to put INSIDE the MS6. I plan to have working sound on a porable MP3 player and my loud speakers.

It took me a bit to get approved on the MS6 boards, too.
garbz ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the middle of my MonCal MSE build. Get it!!! it's AWESOME!! Surprised
WedgeAntilles (James Norman)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything you need to know is on that yahoo group. You should be able to find all the information on where and what you need to get there.
G'nott sH'urr (David Campbell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewka wrote:
I just got a shell on order from MonCal and it should be here in a few months. On the side parts, he says the big kit is no longer offered but its mostly off the shelf electronic parts and easy to get (not radio shack) online.
The rest is cut tubing. From there the rest is how much electronic gear / radio/ sound you want to put INSIDE the MS6. I plan to have working sound on a porable MP3 player and my loud speakers.

It took me a bit to get approved on the MS6 boards, too.

I got my shell and frame kit and it is SWEET!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Droids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: