About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=af9a985e852c116b5d27de3a38a32652Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Han Solo High rez... Pic heavy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Han Solo High rez... Pic heavy Reply with quote

So I figured I would start a thread where everyone could post their favorite pictures rare or not for Han Solo... and share with others. SO please share with the group you favorite pics!

Got to love High Rez pictures... it takes away lots of questions and fills them with answers.

Been going over some of my pictures and I found a few of them. I hope you will like them.

This one shows many things other pictures do not. It shows how much the pants represent a denim twil... almost like a pair of jeans in texture. It shows shows the three hole belt. It shows the pin tuck. It shows the small pocket over the moon pocket. It shows the tools. It also shows how the holster like ROTJ has a trim lim line along the leather holster and belt alike.

To be blunt I think this picture alone tells us more about the ANH costume better than any other picture... just a beutiful picture IMO!

One of my favorite ESB shots because of the jacket... really shows how lighting effects the outcome of the color of the jacket.

Another cool picture.

Nice picture of the breathing canister.

Thats it for now... do you have any pics you would like to share?

Bob Kohn
DCO
Bonded Hawk ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one on boots

This one shows how the front pouch is sewn on

You can see side pouches are sewn where stitching is visible on sides and bottom.

BH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: