About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e1e8cf164f4ca00e208d7d8a82910e25Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Covertec (lightsaber) Clips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RVNRaven ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Covertec (lightsaber) Clips Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm new to the Rebel Legion here, I've been active on the Alpine Garrison (501st boards) for a while. I was going to make an order for Covertec clips from England and was checking if anyone wanted any. They will probably be around $10 and then shipping. I won't know final prices until I know how many I'm getting.

These are the square Covertec clips that are movie accurate. I'm not planning on ordering any more after this so if you would like to get some now would be the chance.
Kievan Mereel (Sam Coulson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Covertec (lightsaber) Clips Reply with quote

I've posted this in the For Sale forum for you.

Kievan Mereel wrote:
I'm posting this in behalf of an up-and-coming RL member who is working on his first costume (Starkiller) and doesn't have access to this forum yet.

RVNRaven wrote:
Hey all,

I'm new to the Rebel Legion here, I've been active on the Alpine Garrison (501st boards) for a while. I was going to make an order for Covertec clips from England and was checking if anyone wanted any. They will probably be around $10 and then shipping. I won't know final prices until I know how many I'm getting.

These are the square Covertec clips that are movie accurate. I'm not planning on ordering any more after this so if you would like to get some now would be the chance.

If you're interested, please respond to his thread in our Base forum:
http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=419214

Mods, if there's anything different that needs to be done about how we're handling this situation, please let us know.
darthhair (Jeff Rodriquez)
Mountain Base CO
Mountain Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could go for 3 of them.

Jeff
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take a couple of them. Let me know the specifics.
RVNRaven ()

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those that are interested please PM me, I'll reply as soon as possible. I have not ordered them yet so the turn around time is undetermined as of yet.
darthrevan (Ally Bock)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this was from a while ago, but is anyone selling these or know where I can get one that doesn't cost too much?
Jeremiah 29:11
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: