About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=324341c1b695c57768f1bb8115b227efMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Blue Ridge Base charity tournament

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
man_in_shades ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Blue Ridge Base charity tournament Reply with quote

I posted this on the mother website this was an email sent to me on face book by a friend and president of the Pink Hill Recreation Association his name is Bryan Harper there is going to be a benefit softball tournament it is for a boy well I'll let you read the mail he sent me it is self explanatory. The tournament is for May 7th I know this is short hand notice I have posted this on the 501st web site but I think the Carolina garrison has something that day with the relay for life in Fayetteville, N.C. but this is what was requested by him.
Bryan Harper
Talked with the Lady having the Torney on 7th .. all there entry fees are going to a kid and his family and he another cancer survivor will be there with a lot other kids ... Do you think you can get those guys from Kinston Game to come and dress up then.? there are going to have about 10 teams playing in one day.
I hope to get some participation if not then I as he will understand with it being short notice. I will see about getting a secured change area. If you are interested in this please call me at home 252-559-5038 and leave a message or email me kchoward4@embarqmail.com or post on here. I'll get the time for us to be there and every thing in the next couple of days.
Jada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May 7th is hard for us as it is Free Comic Book Day and most of us are already committed to doing appearances for that. Sad

Rest In Peace Iceobel - Faithful Dog - August 1997 - July 2011

Rest In Peace Leo - Feline Companion and Comforter - adopted March 2005 - August 2013
man_in_shades ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that may be the case there is a lot going on that weekend but I wanted to throw it out there to see I know he will understand with the tourney being now a week away. that gives little time to plan something like this. I'm confident there will be other events this way to bring the force here with a little more lead way.
Jada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd still get in touch with Ernie Ruffin and Bill Lane. If they aren't committed to a Free Comic Book Day they might be interested.

Rest In Peace Iceobel - Faithful Dog - August 1997 - July 2011

Rest In Peace Leo - Feline Companion and Comforter - adopted March 2005 - August 2013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: