About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=40f3e8bf2c34ec56b01d375360161695Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Cantina Credits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sand8690 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Cantina Credits Reply with quote

Ok, here's one that I don't think/ know if anyone has covered:

The credit chips tossed to the bartender by Han after Greedo's demise. Anyone have any idea what they looked like? Does anyone have replica copies of them?

It would be kinda cool to have a couple in a vest pocket.
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be way cool.... hmm. Do some research if you get bored, see what you can find. I would not be suprised if they just used an old coin though.

However that could be an interesting idea for a coin (not that I do coins mind you). Something like the " Sorry about the mess" coin. One side of the coin would be a wasted Greedo... the other side would have to say.."Han Shot First....lol
STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB (JEFFREY BUHOLTZ)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoloYT1300 wrote:
That would be way cool.... hmm. Do some research if you get bored, see what you can find. I would not be suprised if they just used an old coin though.

However that could be an interesting idea for a coin (not that I do coins mind you). Something like the " Sorry about the mess" coin. One side of the coin would be a wasted Greedo... the other side would have to say.."Han Shot First....lol

Hey thats not a bad idea. One side of a Detachment coin could be that and the other our logo. I want one Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be cool to have that coin! I think it is definitelly not a regular old coin. It seems to be retangular. Here is a picture I found at Theforce.net:

Trousers:Working on
Belt and boots:Pending
Cap Fearce (Julian Krause)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some pictures at Wookieepedia.com here and here. They also appeared during the first episodes of The Clone Wars - Season 3.
Havok69 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread necro time!

So does anyone who has the Blu-Ray get a better capture of that screen cap?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: