About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d78ad847131674d12ca52dd91f5503c8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hawaii Members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has Billy now moved? He is still registered as being in Hawaii, but I remember he was going to move. I tried to send him a reminder to take the census and hopefully in doing so, we can get him transfered to the correct base. Otherwise, he's still listed as a Hawaii Endor Base member.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
oldman808 (Chris)
Hawaii Outpost CO
Hawaii Outpost CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,
Sorry for the late reply, i live out in Waipahu, and have been approved for a few months.
Kathy, unfortunately Manny has moved out to Las Vegas.

Aloha, and looking forward to the Rebel Legion Hawaii growing in numbers.

Chris (oldman808)

Saronin Gavreel
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman808 wrote:
Hello all,
Sorry for the late reply, i live out in Waipahu, and have been approved for a few months.
Kathy, unfortunately Manny has moved out to Las Vegas.

Aloha, and looking forward to the Rebel Legion Hawaii growing in numbers.

Chris (oldman808)

Saronin Gavreel

Oh, if Manny is in Las Vegas I will try to e-mail him and let him know that he needs to change his base association.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Manny Reply with quote

Aloha again, Kay Dee!

Manny is a good kid. I had the pleasure of speaking with him a few times before he (unfortunately for us) moved to Vegas.

If I should have been mentioning him all this time, I apologize.

I must admit, I never got around to asking him if he touched bases yet with the RL in Nevada. I will try to get a hold of him soon & see what he says.

He is always welcome to Rebel [I prefer "Rebel" over "Troop", that's just me ; )] with us whenever he comes home to visit but I doubt he'll be carrying his armor with him on such trips considering airline fees haven't gotten so outrageous.

I must mention that RL member Summer now lives here on O'ahu. She mentioned interest in our group so I'm going to follow through with her.

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=2508&bu=%2Fmember_search.php%3Fq%3D*Summer*%26submit%3DSearch%26s%3Dm%26b%3D0%26i%3D0&bl=Search+result

May the Force be with us!

JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Billy Reply with quote

Sorry, Kay Dee.

I missed your post that asked about Billy.

Anyway, yes, he moved. I could swear I mentioned this to you. I guess I didn't. A thousand pardons.

Free Comic Book Day last year (2010) was his last event with us.

According to FaceBook, he has moved to Copperas Cove, Texas where he still works for the Army.

He is on my friends list & I trade messages / posts / comments with him from time to time.

I'll ask him, too, about the RL in his area & if he plans to rebel with them.

May the Force be with you.

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Billy Reply with quote

Yup, I knew from Billy directly he was getting ready to move, and you may have mentioned he did actually finally move. So you are OK. I guess I'm just trying to find out where he moved to, get in touch with him, and get his base corrected since technically, he is still registered to Endor Base until he notifies me and the CO of whatever base he moved to that he is settled in there Smile

So even if he doesn't plan currently to do anything with Texas, we should get him transferred since he lives there. Where you live is where your base registration is.

So if he can get in touch with me that would be great, and I can put him in touch with whoever the CO is out in Texas so we can swap him!

JayTee Erricck wrote:
Sorry, Kay Dee.

I missed your post that asked about Billy.

Anyway, yes, he moved. I could swear I mentioned this to you. I guess I didn't. A thousand pardons.

Free Comic Book Day last year (2010) was his last event with us.

According to FaceBook, he has moved to Copperas Cove, Texas where he still works for the Army.

He is on my friends list & I trade messages / posts / comments with him from time to time.

I'll ask him, too, about the RL in his area & if he plans to rebel with them.

May the Force be with you.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Manny Reply with quote

JayTee Erricck wrote:
Aloha again, Kay Dee!

Manny is a good kid. I had the pleasure of speaking with him a few times before he (unfortunately for us) moved to Vegas.

If I should have been mentioning him all this time, I apologize.

I must admit, I never got around to asking him if he touched bases yet with the RL in Nevada. I will try to get a hold of him soon & see what he says.

He is always welcome to Rebel [I prefer "Rebel" over "Troop", that's just me ; )] with us whenever he comes home to visit but I doubt he'll be carrying his armor with him on such trips considering airline fees haven't gotten so outrageous.

I must mention that RL member Summer now lives here on O'ahu. She mentioned interest in our group so I'm going to follow through with her.

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=2508&bu=%2Fmember_search.php%3Fq%3D*Summer*%26submit%3DSearch%26s%3Dm%26b%3D0%26i%3D0&bl=Search+result

May the Force be with us!

I got in touch with Manny last night, and he said he had to sell his costumes Sad So I forwarded his e-mail to the LMO because this means he needs his costume removed and will revert back to forum member (no longer a base member) until he gets a new costume to submit.

Just waiting to hear back from the LMO, since I can't do anything except pass on that e-mail to the LMO.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Billy Reply with quote

Hi, Kay_Dee!

I got in contact with Billy via FaceBook. He said, he has not contacted anyone because he, and I quote, has been "busy getting ready for a FTX and deployment". I don't know what FTX is so I asked. Waiting to hear back from him. [Maybe it's none of my business.] Bottom line is, he's busy.

I mentioned to him that you might be contacting him soon for R.L. organizational reasons.

I hope this helps.

J.T.
WetOkole ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...so the thread went over here!! Nice, at least I know where to look now since I was going all over the board!

Embarassed
Softshell ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha did I post this in the wrong area?!?!? sorry about that
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Softshell wrote:
haha did I post this in the wrong area?!?!? sorry about that

Nope, you didn't post any thing in the wrong area. Maybe he meant he was surprised I stuck this near the top, and had been looking toward the bottom Smile

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Kalbuir (Daniel Ben)
Hawaii Outpost XO
Hawaii Outpost XO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All,
Pretty much everyone in RLH knows I live in Pearl City, since we have bi-weekly armor/costume workshops at my house. I has been cool to see the group grow over the past few months. It is neat to see what a few nice lightsabers can do to get people to become a Jedi. Haha
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Kalbuir,

Thanks for posting in here.

Good to see Hawai'i Rebels active on these boards.

May the Force be with us.

Jay Tee Erricck
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a few updates -

We have now formally transferred Billy "Tig West" to Kessel Base.

We have also transferred Manny Ord'ika to Coruscant base and I have forwarded the LMO Manny's e-mail stating he had sold his costume. So now it is up to Coruscant CO to follow up with his membership status.

And finally, we now have an official discussion thread for Hawaii becoming an outpost. This could be a good place for Hawaii members to express if they are for or against it, as I believe (COG can correct me if I am wrong) it needs to be on record that the majority of the people residing in the boundaries of the proposed outpost/base agree to forming it. Smile

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=392102#392102

It's OK to have your meeting this weekend to talk about things in person, but somehow I believe we do need to have on record that the majority of you agree and want to move forward with the application to form an outpost and break off from Endor Base.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys have a new member who was approved last week!

Please welcome shadow666 (Mark)

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: