About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4908fdf3e72a801b92da2bf8bcdbbb93Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endorbase.org - a few updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Endorbase.org - a few updates Reply with quote

FYI - I spent this past week giving endorbase.org a facelift Wink

In addition to adding a random changing image to the home page I have added:

Video: http://endorbase.org/video.html
Updated a Years worth of photo links and organized by year: http://endorbase.org/photos.html
Added "About Us": http://endorbase.org/about.html

For some stupid reason I thought this would only take a day and it took closer to 4-5 days.

If any of you have video to add to the You Tube page let me know. Either send it to me, or I'll see about getting you the password so you can upload the video yourself. But it may take a while for me to add it to the web site because it is not just a click of a button to do it.

And before Matt asks... no, our Endor Base video slide show can not be added to you tube. It is too long, I tried.

If any of you find broken links, please report them in this thread (the page you found it on, and where). I have not had time to test all the photo links for 2010 and there could be copy and paste errors because it was a huge list of events! We were busy last year!

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: Endorbase.org - a few updates Reply with quote

Kay_Dee wrote:
And before Matt asks... no, our Endor Base video slide show can not be added to you tube. It is too long, I tried.

Kathy, I was thinking....ummm....oh, ok. Razz But maybe a link to it instead?

Thanks for the facelift (to the site). When I have time, I'll go through my pics to see if there are links missing, brokern, or need to be added.

A couple of things I noticed, though:

"APPEARANCE REQUEST" is misspelled on the Home Page.

I also see there are no photos of the Luke Lightsaber NASA event from 2007, and the title of the video for it is misspelled as well.

Thanks again for the updates, boss!

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: Endorbase.org - a few updates Reply with quote

JedHead wrote:
Kay_Dee wrote:

Kathy, I was thinking....ummm....oh, ok. Razz But maybe a link to it instead?

Thanks for the facelift (to the site). When I have time, I'll go through my pics to see if there are links missing, brokern, or need to be added.

A couple of things I noticed, though:

"APPEARANCE REQUEST" is misspelled on the Home Page.

I also see there are no photos of the Luke Lightsaber NASA event from 2007, and the title of the video for it is misspelled as well.

Thanks again for the updates, boss!

Frak, my eye glazed over on the nav bar and I meant to spell check it. This is a pain to correct, it means I have to redo the entire nav bar graphics. jeez

If there are no luke lightsaber 2007 photos it is because those are on the SFFF site and I don't have time right now to go back and upload old photos to a new host. If you have a link to your own host with those photos give them to me and then I'll link to it.

BTW - there are a few placeholder text non-links on the 2010 page that I hope to add to image event. Just a small number of photos from Sac events that were posted directly in our forum.

Spot anymore typos, let me know. Smile

Kay-Dee's Costume Site

Last edited by Kay_Dee (Kathy) on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Leia1138 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great!
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tina, my plan was to get the web site fixed up - and give you an ftp password so you can help update the events section and photo links with me through the year, if the html is workable for you.

I just spent the last few hours redoing the entire web site nav due to my stupid typo I forgot to proof read. This is old fashioned html so it meant changing the nav bar on every single page of the web site Sad

I added in a links page, since I was regretting not having one. I am not in the mood to add more links now.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Hollis DZC ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very cool! NICE job Kathy!
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-mail sent for a photo link, Kathy.

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leia1138 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay_Dee wrote:
Thanks Tina, my plan was to get the web site fixed up - and give you an ftp password so you can help update the events section and photo links with me through the year, if the html is workable for you.

Okay. I can take a look and see if my html skills are still up to the task! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: