About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=95200e44bd290caae41f48c0bf9b99f5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Special Election for Base Commanding Officer (CO)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kamino Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Special Election for Base Commanding Officer (CO) Reply with quote

Hello!

My name is Carol and I am your Captain of the Guard. As your current CO has made it clear he is stepping down from the post in this thread: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29054 , and the current XO has not accepted, Kamino Base is in need of a new Base Commanding Officer.

Nominations can be made starting 12:01 A.M. EST January 19th, 2011 through to 11:59 P.M. EST January 29th, 2011.

All nominations must be seconded. A member may nominate themselves but that will require a second and third nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or if they decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). A second is not required for standing officers.

If no nominations are made and if the XO declines (no response is considered a decline) then the Legion Council is empowered to appoint a new CO or to consider having the unit absorbed into a neighboring unit due to lack of leadership.

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
MacRican ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pass this link on to the rest of the base as I'm not sure how many come here. I think we have figured things out off board though.

Sgt. Rook, RFT
Squad Leader
Rishi Maze Runners-RAID

"Sure would be nice if we had some GRENADES!"
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacRican wrote:
I'll pass this link on to the rest of the base as I'm not sure how many come here. I think we have figured things out off board though.

Thank you for passing on the link. I would really like to see people posting here at least to show that they'll log on for a special elections.

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
MacRican ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crap, it seems that no one has logged in here so far. Captain Carol, I can say that we have indeed discussed this off site on our FB page and have come to some accomodation thus far as a group.

In the interest of moving forward and from what our base has been discussing, I'd like to nominate Nicki LaPorte as the base XO.

I'll put the call out again to get here as soon as possible....

Sgt. Rook, RFT
Squad Leader
Rishi Maze Runners-RAID

"Sure would be nice if we had some GRENADES!"
Crystal Clover (Meaghan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry! I logged in the other day for the "frames" thread and totally forgot to come down here!

I second Nikki as XO

Once darkjawas comes home from work, I'll point him here.
jsalexson4689 (John Alexson)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a pm to Wolfie saying that I accept and take Nikki as my XO and he told me he would take care of it and there was no need for an election?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
forcepixie (Betty Lincoln)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Status Reply with quote

So... what's our status? I've checked both Facebook pages, the Kamino site and now here.

Betty.
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am talking with Base Command right now to get this straightened out right now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wolfie (Crystal Bass)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since no one seems to have been stepping up here or nominating other than John/Nikki you guys can have it.

What is Nikki's forum name?
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicki's forum id is VeganNicki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kamino Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: