About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1558f6972afefcc86aeba3394b9d135aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello im new
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord_BoOgEyMaN ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mansavage wrote:
Lord_BoOgEyMaN wrote:
So i thought I would update everyone, I just recently got my very First Sabers From UltraSabers, And im slowly teaching myself how to Duel wield them while saving up and asking friend if they have the knowhow to make a quality Costume for me

Let any of us know if you have questions on putting together your costume.

I'm currently in the process of getting a Cloak made for me, My friend is pricing materials and is going to get back to me.
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME!!

this is the best and most welcoming place to be apart of.

if you questions, you will find the best tutorials on how to make just about anything you need for your costume. I know I combed through the tutorials here and a few other places to create my costume. If something doesn't make sense (which happened a lot for me!) don't hesitate to ask!!

If you are able to, take a look at some of the events that we have coming up. I always recommend attending even if you do not have a complete costume so you can meet some people and get a general idea of how things work. Trooping is by far my most favorite thing to do, and makes the hard work you put into a costume totally worth it!

any questions...dont hesitate to ask!

V
Lord_BoOgEyMaN ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valissa wrote:
WELCOME!!

this is the best and most welcoming place to be apart of.

if you questions, you will find the best tutorials on how to make just about anything you need for your costume. I know I combed through the tutorials here and a few other places to create my costume. If something doesn't make sense (which happened a lot for me!) don't hesitate to ask!!

If you are able to, take a look at some of the events that we have coming up. I always recommend attending even if you do not have a complete costume so you can meet some people and get a general idea of how things work. Trooping is by far my most favorite thing to do, and makes the hard work you put into a costume totally worth it!

any questions...dont hesitate to ask!

V

Thank you, it means so much to me to be a part of this community, times are troubling for me with the economy the way it is job hunting is not going well, honestly the only thing keeping me going sometimes is to be online and just talk to kind people like you all are.
Thank you so much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: