About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=62e4ae69b3fdacb49df17e1438a89f1dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Greetings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arizae ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Greetings! Reply with quote

I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Alison and I live in Gilbert. Always been a big fan of the Star Wars Universe and I my costume was just accepted! Since it's just a generic new republic jedi costume I've already got a new project in the works (Siri Tachi anyone? That and hopefully an x-wing pilot or something of the like). People might get confused seeing a Jedi wearing all black so it may not be the best to troop in XD. Anyways I hope to get around to meeting all of you. Looking forward to the comic con (it'll be my first time going to one of those events!) and hope to get involved helping out and the like. I know I'm probably too late to help out with the Fiesta Bowl Parade, but I hope to see Mos Eisley Base looking awesome out there!
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Alison! Very Happy I'm glad your generic Jedi got approved. Feel free to troop in your "dark" Jedi as much as you like; I have a Jaina costume that's all black and I know a couple other members have dark colored Jedi costumes as well. Smile

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: greetings Reply with quote

Hi Alison and welcome to Mos Eisley Base Very Happy Congrats on your costume and I look forward trooping with you Very Happy
DroidWelder ()

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
If you want to do an X-wing pilot, I've got a few pieces that I will probably be selling.
(chest box, helmet kit, ect..)
Let me know if you are interested.

David L.
Darkshifter82 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Mos Eisley Base Smile can't wait to troop with you.
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Welcome to the MEB, your Jedi looks pretty good. Is that an Ultrasaber you have in your pics?

There is no emotion, there is only Peace.

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
Arizae ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the same design as Ultrasabers discontinued overlord v1 saber. But it was assembled by someone different, it has a US 2.0 soundboard and is fitted with the capability to switch MLS units. The MLS unit thing is awesome, because I can make the saber purple, blue, green, or red. It's a fun piece of work, but I've got a better one I may want to show off instead. Just picked it up yesterday (been waiting awhile for it), otherwise it would be in the pics. And it's a custom from Genesis Custom Sabers, which is an awesome guy in Canada that makes amazing duel worthy pieces. Lots of fun! I intended it to be the saber for the costume, I'll have to bring it to the fiesta bowl parade.

Last edited by Arizae () on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Parsec ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Alison! Thanks for joining us here in the crazy MEB!

I'm sure I'll see you at events soon! Very Happy
Catsirishgirl ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Alison! My husband & I also live in Gilbert. We have great people here at Mos Eisley Base! Hope to meet you soon.

Sandra

"Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom."
padme9055 (Tabitha G)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Allison! It was awesome to meet you at the Fiesta Bowl! I hope we can troop again soon!

Tabitha: a daughter, big sister, screenwriter, costumer, seamstress.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: