About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e600f92654ee86c49fe2404427955facMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

I-Con 24 in April
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB on 28 February 2005

That cute chick Jewel from Firefly will be there.  She's my fav. of the show.  Wish I could go, but I can not even go to CIII.   

I love Kaylee!!! 

I'd really like to go but it doesn't look promising for me to make it.  Now, if Morena Baccarin was gonna be there, I'd have to figure something out.  LOL!

Xana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Brian Anderson on 01 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Xana on 25 February 2005

I know, I know......... it's only 2 weeks before CIII, but this Con is always a fun, small Con and not too expensive if you have roomies. Plus, if you have a new costume right before CIII it's a good time to road test it. It's April 8-10 at Stony Brook, LI. Anyone going?

http://www.iconsf.org/

not me... i won't be going for the same reason i'm not going to cIII - i'll be in the UK for a couple of weeks in april.

What's in the Uk?

Leda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Y'know Xana... we could caravan... Toni and I could meet you at your place and we can follow each other... sort of... depending on whoever gets lost first! lol!!!
Xana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Sure, we could do that.  We decided to leave at 9 AM sharp.  Not 9:30, or 10.  9:00.  Really. 
Leda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

that would be 9am "earth-time", right?

In that case tell me 8:30! LOl!

Xana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Yes, Earth time.  EST.  Not LST.  K?  lol!
Xana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Bump!

Cal, Emma, and I should be there around 11/11:30 AM on Saturday.  So, make that noontime to find a parking spot and all.......  Anyone want to meet up?  Or rely on the Force to find eachother..............

cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Xana,

Didn't you say you weren't coming to I-Con????

Xana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

No!  Where do you see that?    I'll be there!!
Leda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

I'll be there too!

Se y'all tomorrow.. or make that, today...

cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Finally glad to meet ya both at I-Con.  Sorry we only got to hang for a few minutes but it was nice meeting you and you're lovely sister. By the way...put in a good word with her for me if she's single.
Xana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

It was nice to meet you too!  Cool Jean jacket............ I need more patches.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: