About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4b44917d84bbf7921f6a1dff70b3bb8aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New Endor Base CO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Dear Rebel Base,

I have talked to JediToren and he has confirmed me as the new CO, so with that I would like to Thank Chris James for nominating me as CO and thank you to everyone who voted for me to run for the new CO of Endor Base. I only hope that I can perform as well as Chris has, But I shall do my best.

- With this new Authority that you have given me, I shall create a Grand Army for the Republic...... Just kidding.

But all kiding aside, The RL has grown in time and will continue to do so, give it time, we must ast as one, and communicate with each other. I feel that communication is the key to every stong group, as it is the main job of the CO. I will listen to everyone and value your inputs.

Let us continue our efforts, and have fun doing it, cause that's what all this is about is having fun, why else do we do it? cause it's fun!

Expect to see changes for the better within our Base soon starting with our logo, most the other bases have adopted a new look, now I feel it's our turn, I will have more info for you all soon, write what you all think.

Master Jedi,
Endor Base Commanding Officer
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Hey robert let me be the first to congradulate you. Even though I have only had the destinct honor of hanging out with you once I know you are what our base need to bring new life into it. I am sure that you are the right man for the job. thanks bro.
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Yeah! congradulation!

Robert. I am willing to help you in any way I can since we are really close to each other. Just let me know.

I am glad you got it.

It was a landslide.
Nitesky ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Congrats...Although I don't know you personally, you seem to have a good handle on what needs to be done and most importantly, are willing to do it. I am sure you will do a great job.

S.A.L.U.T.E.

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Congrats, Robert!  As for the growth of the Legion..."we shall double our efforts!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Congrates again robert.
Kamira ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Sorry it's a little late.  But Congrats Robert.

Let the idea's roll in.

~Kamira

jedi5150 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Congratulations!

I must say, I am encouraged by this. We here in Idaho are quite removed from the rest of the Base, and under old leadership I didn't see anything EVER happening. But I'd like to throw in that we have a steadily growing 501st presence here and I'd like to get more RL activity as well. I'm 501st as well (TK1430) and I'd really like to see as many good guys as bad guys in our area.

Everyone, THIS is our year. All SW fan organizations have the opportunity to shine. So let's get out there and do it! Very Happy

OK...I'm done now...CONGRATS AGAIN!!!
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Congrats Robert!!!

I know you will do a fine job. The boards have already seem to come to life in the past week with new acquisitions...err..members. Wink

I love the new logo and the sig graphics that everyone is sporting. (I'll get mine eventually)

Keep up the good work, Rebels.

JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Master Jedi / Robert,

I'm finally adding my CONGRATULATIONS to this post string.  Forgive me for not responding sooner.  I missed it in the mix of all these posts!  It would take a while for me to catch up with all I've missed.  So much good information / learning possibilities here.  To think, I didn't even know the name "Aurabesh" (did I spell that right?) up until just a few months ago!

I'm sure you'll do a great job as Endor Base's C.O.!

May the Force be with you.

Jay Tee

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ki-Ade Rane ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

I would like to help create a new website design for our endor base site i could really help it looks good in all but i think it could need a bit more.... i have an idea Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: New Endor Base CO Reply with quote

Thanks All
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: