Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=76615dc6211a0bbfa6b7755de194749eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Posting in all Base/Outpost Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Posting in all Base/Outpost Forums Reply with quote

Quote:
Commanders,
I have been asked to post the following here by the RL Council and respectfully request that you please share this information with your respective base and outpost personnel. This mostly effects holiday greetings that some have a desire and like to post in everyone's forums (I have been guilty as well) Please see below:

Quote:
Rebel Legion Council wrote:

Hey Rebels.

As a matter of courtesy, please don't "spam" posts into every base forum on the board. Base forums are for base member communication and while we want to get to know our Rebel brothers and sisters better, a generic, single post in either the Rebel Rumblings or Rebel Briefing forums is usually best.

Feel free to cross post this to your individual base/outpost forums if you see fit or paraphrase for your personnel so the word gets out to everyone as much as possible since many don't read allot of the "public" threads. Thank you for all you do and for your assistance in this matter.

Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Ridge Base has given us the "OK" to post events on their forums, and I have done the same for them. I'll PM other base CO's (Tranquility, Corellian, and Ra Kura) to get their approval for us to post events on their forums.
TheNegotiator (Derek Struchtemeyer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool. Cool
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we ever hear back from the other bases about posting events in their forums?

Brent

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: