About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=db5eeced9b386e9239b4f046b4b412d1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Who knows who?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jil-Qun Tahm (Tom Twohy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:35 am    Post subject: Who knows who? Reply with quote

Hmmmm,

The last thread left me with the impression I have only a scketchy idea of who might know who.

So why don't we toss around some names and see if we are friends with any of the same people? We could learn alot.

After all Northern California is where George Lucas comes from, where Star Wars was BORN!... we simply MUST "represent" for the west coast! (L.A is laggin' too)

As you know I live in the Silicon Valley, and I have loose associations with a few people in the 501st:

Richard Jacobson --aka TK818

Chris James-- who is a stormn trooper AND our own "Bothan jedi" (though I rarely see him post)

Matt Clayson-- who is also the founder of "High Impact" a costume club (I know a few of those people from cons and such)

Stacy Mayer-- All round Sci-Fi costume nut

---then there are others---

Kevin Karvonen-- an infamous local costume fanatic (dispised by many for his bad humor)

Mitchel Johnson-- a fine Vader/Klingon/Jedi friend

Alex Diaz-- "Obi-Juan" to his friends... a real old timer at it too.

... and Just about every Klingon in California (I'm a bit of an escapee from the Trek community, if that helps)

There are others but thats a few names to jog your memories. I can easilly understand if folks may have had fallouts of disagreements with some of these people... thats Fans and Fandom.

I hope we can at least use these names as a common refferance point... to better map out who we know in the SW universe.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
wyojedi ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:20 am    Post subject: Who knows who? Reply with quote

Being new to the whole world of costuming, I don't know anyone personally...  However, I look forward to meeting and building friendships with as many as possible... 

Ryss Fal-Orran ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:11 am    Post subject: Who knows who? Reply with quote

That's pretty much the same with me--I'm also new to the wonderful world of Star Wars costuming, and do not know anyone personally. However, I'm a lurker at heart, and recognize quite a few names. Smile I'm also familiar (in an online sense) with the members of the San Francisco Fan Force. I really hope to meet some of you and them in person someday soon!

(I but regret I cannot become an official member until I turn eighteen...*counts down the years*) Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kitemera15 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:06 am    Post subject: Who knows who? Reply with quote

Sadly, I don't know anyone being new to all these groups.. but I'm lookingforward to meeting my fellows! Smile  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: