Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ca47c790d835884ebf3e12d2fe89b02aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Build a Bear Sept 25
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is intrested in Trooping for this event?
I maybe attending
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Yes I am attending
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No I am not attending
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Users Voted : 4
Total Votes : 4
This poll has expired.
Detailed Results

Jenisteen ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: Build a Bear Sept 25 Reply with quote

Star Wars Bear is coming and I have promised my company that Wested will have the best launch ever. I am asking people to show up on Saturday the 25 of Sept to welcome the new bear and its fun costumes. More info to come but I would love it if a few could attend. We have been telling children about this for some time now and they are so looking forward. I will try and keep everyone in the loop.

“I’m Ky-Wan Zann, Knight of the Jedi Order, General of the Clone Wars, And I want Ice-cream, with colourful little sprinkles on top”
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping to attend. Nicole get a time for sure froma nd till. Also there may be a place needed to change for 501s if they attend and soem rebels if needed. Can BAB supply this or get someone from the mall admin who can?

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cerfestas (Meaghen Gallagher)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall be there
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jenisteen ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a place for everyone to change and will be providing snacks. I would love to know how many are attending, We are expecting around 700 kids.

“I’m Ky-Wan Zann, Knight of the Jedi Order, General of the Clone Wars, And I want Ice-cream, with colourful little sprinkles on top”
Sidewalker (Shawn Trainor)
Outrider Base CO
Outrider Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron has gotten an email from Mary Franklin requesting Badlands for this event. It's being set up on the Imperial side of things as well.
Hett'ciri Clan Alor'ad
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Build-A-Bear workshops stores are doing a nationwide event on September 25th. You will hear from them soon, but it’s my bad that you are hearing about this event so late. They really have been wanting to make these events a huge success in their stores.

They are looking for Star Wars characters, classic, but Clone Wars would be OK, to appear in the store listed, pose for pictures with kids, and generally make the day a real event. My feeling is that four to six characters per store would make it feel like a good event for them, but they would take more. Here’s what they have to say:

Appearances will be Saturday, September 25 during a two hour window between 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Per our conversation last week, we are planning to make a $300 donation per store appearance to a charity of the costume appearance organization’s choice.

I am sending them all your information, but if you could please post this appearance ASAP I would really appreciate it.

You’ll hear from either the store manager, or from the lead B-A-B PR person, Amy Costello.

Thanks SO much!!

West Edmonton 1291, 8882 - 170 Street Edmonton Alberta T5T 4M2 Canada West Edmonton Maggie McDonnell 780-484-5343 yes Free parking: park by Entrance 50 next to waterpark and 87th Avenue. Enter the mall entrance 50 then make a right and Build-A-Bear Workshop is the 4th store on right hand side.

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jenisteen ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Side note if you wish to stay longer then 3 you are most welcome to. I know many of us are planning on being there until rather late as this is a big event for so many children. I am looking forward to seeing everyone!

MothMonty (Greg)
Outrider Base XO
Outrider Base XO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only RL costume is Quinlan Vos, is that going to work or am I going to have to attend as an IMP?
Jenisteen ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no thats totally fine.

Shaak Ti (Erin)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there!
Shaak Ti (Erin)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would I be able to wear ANH classic Leia. Liann would let me borrow it since none of my wearable costumes are appropriate.
Raven ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there in my Tatooine Padme Smile

Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin I don't think your snowbunny costume is a problem if you still have that.

I'll probably be there as either a Jedi or Han Solo if I go

'JASON' Detachment
Shaak Ti (Erin)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I thought Leia would be a more recognizable character and snowbunny version of padme is not seen in the current version of the clone wars. If no body has no real issues I would really love to wear the leia costume.
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure have a field day. I had thought of wearing Han but stil not sure

'JASON' Detachment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: