About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=922b959ec66b800658931865fa87699fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

State captain Netherlands nominations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sofie ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: State captain Netherlands nominations Reply with quote

Hi base members,

Since I've been re-elected as CO recently, I will organise nominations and elections for all organisatorial positions. This is not mandatory by the RL charter, but I wish to have a crew chosen by democracy.

Please nominate in this topic the State captain for the Netherlands.

Nominations may be made starting today September 16st and continue until 11:59 P.M. EST, September 30th.

All nominations must be seconded. A member may nominate themselves but that will require a second and third nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or if they decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). A second is not required for standing officers.

Previous State captain Netherlands: Rinkje aka JediRLFrys

Nominated

JediRLFrys
Exar Xan

Accepted

JediRLFrys
Exar Xan

Last edited by Sofie () on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Meggyra (Mégane Danneels)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there were some problems with him, but the past is the past, so I would nominate Sander, because he is an active member in the base, so it could be good...
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lika a bit of competition between two fine members of the Benelux Base so I nominate Rinkje aka JediRLFrys for the position of State Captain Netherlands.

May the best man/woman win ;-)

I would also like to second Sanders nomination beeing the nice person that I am, sometimes that is, lol Razz

DT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
xSchmitterSx ()
Benelux Base XO
Benelux Base XO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate Rinkje & Sander
Exar Xan (Sander de Lange)

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised And thats long after reading this nomination, still my reaction to be honest...After everything that has happened this is a big honor and surprise and ofcourse I accept my nomination.

As most of you know, and for those who dont know it is good to know (but this is not because I want to get the sympathy-vote with this), I have screwed up big time due to me being in a bad place in my life back then. But I got out of it all and as a better man (so they say, I obviously dont disagree). For those who are worried still: I hope I can gain your trust and show you all for what I am worth.

Ever since Sofie and Stijn became our new leaders I have been bugging them on msn with ideas and suggestions and my view...I am a person with an outspoken opinion and cannot wait to be State Captain if so choisen. If not, well then this nomination already made my day and I will stay an active and very happy member.
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sander, you are right, only the fact that you get nominated is already a great honor even if you might not win the elections at this time.

New ideas can always be used if they are for the good of an entire group and not just the individual if you know what I mean.

A great leader, and I'm sure you understand, sometimes has hard decisions to make which one part of our base members will like and another part won't like at all...

They main thing here is to keep in mind that such decisions are not of a personal nature but that they are taken in the interest of an entire group and voting for someone in elections is very simular.

May the best man/woman win, I'm sure both will do a good great job!

DT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Exar Xan (Sander de Lange)

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldnt agree more with you DT!
Kitten84 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I knew this was coming up, but I'm still gobsmacked.

I haven't been a State Captain for long, so I don't know if I have done enough to prove myself to you.

I accept the nomination and hope I can continu being the State Captain. I still want more for the RLB.
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitten84 wrote:
gobsmacked

Gobsmacked??

lol

DT
xSchmitterSx ()
Benelux Base XO
Benelux Base XO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i second Rinkje
i second Sander

:-)
Kitten84 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Trooper wrote:
Kitten84 wrote:
gobsmacked

Gobsmacked??

lol

DT

It's a british expression for astonished Smile Me and my mum love that word
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: