About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d70e0c1fc99dbf98a352647364e8e7c9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bespin Base officers 2010-2011 term
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smoothrat wrote:
Funky Buns wrote:
smoothrat wrote:
I can't tell from the linked job description exactly what will be required of the Webmaster. I do have a lot of experience building and running web sites and forums, so I can certainly help if you need it. Does the job cover the forum, MySpace, Facebook, and... ?
Basically since we don't have our own website, it would consist of maintaining the Bespin forums, Facebook and Myspace pages. The Bespin forums are easy to maintain..... just need to archive older posts, delete unnecessary or redundant posts and/or move them into the proper threads. The facebook page is easy too, I would just assign you as a moderator. The myspace page I actually created. I would have to give you the login information to do that. I was thinking of deleting that account all together, but if you want to keep it up, that's cool.

Sure, I can do that.

And can I be in charge of the website cookies? Very Happy
You're the new webmaster Smoothrat! And yes, you can be in charge of the website "cookies". heheheh Laughing

Ok, our cookies should be well covered. Don't let ANYONE get their grubby little hands on our cookies. Watch out for Crystal (our LCO), she'll yoink a cookie right out from you in a heart beat. Laughing
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dance Chewie
Don't worry, Smoothrat and I will keep'em safe.... highfive

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Obaa-san Brenda (Brenda Sellers)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: base Reply with quote

OK everyone, I've been off the boards for a week with Randy and exams. Yeah! He's out for a week. Yes!
So, I catch up on email and get on the forums and I see our very own Beth is running for Legion Council.
Go, Beth, Go!! Very Happy

And, I get a long email about Neil. I don't want to start any business about that here on this thread, but can someone PM me if its something I really need to know. I'm sooo confused.

Also, its time to think Christmas ornaments - I saw that thread and I'm ordering more shirts. Boy, I was busy last night catching up.

So, when's our fall party? I think we should all bring a batch of homemade cookies to celebrate all the new positions.
I know we're going to have a blast this year!!!
Brenda
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: base Reply with quote

Obaa-san Brenda wrote:
OK everyone, I've been off the boards for a week with Randy and exams. Yeah! He's out for a week. Yes!
So, I catch up on email and get on the forums and I see our very own Beth is running for Legion Council.
Go, Beth, Go!! Very Happy

And, I get a long email about Neil. I don't want to start any business about that here on this thread, but can someone PM me if its something I really need to know. I'm sooo confused.

Also, its time to think Christmas ornaments - I saw that thread and I'm ordering more shirts. Boy, I was busy last night catching up.

So, when's our fall party? I think we should all bring a batch of homemade cookies to celebrate all the new positions.
I know we're going to have a blast this year!!!
Brenda
Wow! Lots of questions/comments. Ok...let's see....

Yes! Our Beth is running for Legion Council! Her Q & A thread is here: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26479
So a big shout-out to Beth!! woo hoo And good luck! Mr. Green

The infamous email.... don't worry about it. It is being handled as we speak (or type).

Christmas ornaments.....boy, you sure think ahead! Hmmmmm....don't know about that one. I'll get back with ya.....

Fall get-together. Yes! We should have one. If you wanna start a new thread on that subject so we can discuss it, please feel free to do so.

And last but not least.... YES! I think we'll have a great year! I am very optimistic about the coming year....and for that matter the coming months.
Yodafiend (Susan Nolan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All nominations sound awesome. I just want to have good communications between us and national happenings (esp. any merch on sale and how to order links; etc.); events; cooperation with GA501st and local events; etc.
Thanks to Beth for all her hard work and best luck in council nomination. You have my vote! And may Bespin have a fantastic year.
Obaa-san Brenda (Brenda Sellers)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: ornaments Reply with quote

Take time to look at the ornaments - looks like it will be the hair styles from the princesses. Need I say more?
Brenda
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated the list with ALL officers listed.
Congratulations to all our new officers! I feel confident that these folks will do an outstanding job. And I am looking forward to starting the new term as CO. BESPIN BASE RULZ! Laughing rock

And I want to send a BIG thank you to Beth Spires/Phrog for all the work she has done as CO of Bespin Base! We couldn't have gotten this far without ya! hugs Good luck with the Council elections!
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got a good group of folks here... not just current officers. This is going to be good year. Very Happy
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kryy Jacobi wrote:
We've got a good group of folks here... not just current officers.
Couldn't agree with you more here! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: