About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a8b20c12e173fb9663842c504395334cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New Forum Member

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wyojedi ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: New Forum Member Reply with quote

Hi there.  I am Jedi Master Ramm-Pho Rynnkis.  I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself to all the good rebels in the NorCal region .  I'm at Beale AFB, near Yuba City/Marysville.  I know that's kind of out of the way, but hey, I'm still willing to get together whenever the opportunity comes.  I'm only about a 45 min drive from Sacramento.  I'm still working on my costume and hope to have it completed within a couple months. 

Anyway, it's great to be on the forum.

Jil-Qun Tahm (Tom Twohy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:11 am    Post subject: New Forum Member Reply with quote

Greetings, Master Ramm-Pho Rynnkis!

I hope your distant association prooves worthwhile. I myself am very interested in developing (or at least attending) some fun events. Naturally any event I put together would be humble in scale... but I have attended a few fine RPG events and such.

My hope is to bring us fellow Jedi of Northern California into a somewhat coheisive group. Seems most fellows with a Jedi costume aregoing for the 501st... as they are really quite impressive.

Perhaps we need to develop some picnics or dine-outs (Japanese food is SO fun in a Jedi outfit). Let our brethren (and sisters) mingle and compair seams.

Surely, when a large event comes we will gather together as well...

... again, welcome!

(P.S. the email adresses are the best for contacting me)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryss Fal-Orran ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:46 am    Post subject: New Forum Member Reply with quote

Just to let you know...the local San Francisco FanFroce and Sacramento FanFroce are both quite active...maybe we could coordinate something with them?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wyojedi ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: New Forum Member Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcomes.  It would be great to get some things together. 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: