About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bf6d20454da07f65288a2bacf5b3fd5cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Base Event Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taeriel ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Endor Base Event Calendar Reply with quote

I have created an Endor Base Event Calendar using the calendar application on our Yahoo group site. If you are a member of the yahoo group, you can view the calendar here.

The motivation is to provide a quick calendar-format view for members to help keep track of club events. Please let me know if you find this application to be useful. If no one utilizes it, then I will discontinue updates.

At the moment, I am not listing every event listed on the boards. In order get on the calendar, members must be signed up for the event. (In other words, event requests with no sign-ups are not added.) I am also not adding events with dates that have not yet been finalized.

Feedback would be appreciated. Smile
Taeriel's costume page
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Idea Alison, I'd suggest including events we don't have sign-ups for yet too since the only way to get people to sign up is if they see there is something to sign up for, if that makes any sense? Otherwise, people will only see events that have sign ups, rather than all events needing people Smile

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bumping to avoid purge or archiving this topic.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Taeriel ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. I should point out that the calendar hasn't been updated in a long time and at this point I don't plan to continue doing it. No one seemed interested in it. So, since it was a lot of work to maintain, I stopped. If at some point people think they would find it useful, let me know and I can start it again. Smile
Taeriel's costume page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: