Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d40a6f0a31fc3bb845696aae5c5b000aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

WONDERCON 05'
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Wondercon is go!!,  for all you that don't know it will be held on Feb. 18, 19, 20 at the Mascone Center in San Fransisco, as always this will be a huge, awsome event , defenetly a not to miss. The Rebel Legion will probably have a table along with the 501st as always.

Just thought I would let eveyone know well in time and start a thread on it so we can start planing ahead.

Master Jedi

TK-2808

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

I hope you guys get a table, I'd definitely be willing to help staff it if I am there! I am thinking about going, but it all depends on a couple of factors. I would probably drive up for the whole weekend and stay in a local hotel. Hopefully within walking distance to the Moscone.
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

It would be nice to see you again at a Con.

Master Jedi

qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

i'm there most def buddy.
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Robert,

You know I'll go too. At least Sat&Sun. All depending if I can get a ride there. Hopefully, I will have my license I taking the test wednesday morning. Well, talk to you later.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Best of luck on the test Princess! I remember my driving test, nearly failed it.
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Speaking on behalf of the SFFF, we'll all be there.  It's gonna be great, with the first-ever Masquerade, Unity II, and Steve Sansweet's SW presentation!  Like last year, we'll probably have the 501st group photo on Sat. and the Rebel photo on Sunday.  BTW, if the RL does have a table, I have the banner.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Tionne Hawk

Thank you about the test.

Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Hey robert, anne , aj, and fellow legion members. I may try to go on one of the days but I might just save my money for C3. it gonna be a lot of dough as those of us flying in from the other side of the country should know. Well if I dont go I will see ya guys at C3. P.S. are you guys going to the big 501st/RL/ FF party. I am its going to be way awesome. Hopefully we will get to rub elbows with some of the stars.
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

To all concerned, I got my drivers License.

Yet, for wonder con I would still like to car pool
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Will the RL have a table and if so who is to arrange this and when with whom?

Oh yeah - good job princess.congratts.

Master Jedi

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Yay Princess!  Congrats, and remember, carpooling is fun but make everyone buckle up (it keeps the fighting to a minimum) Wink
Chuey ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Master Jedi on 22 December 2004

Will the RL have a table and if so who is to arrange this and when with whom?

Oh yeah - good job princess.congratts.

Master Jedi

As the 501st liaison to Comic-con for the three years in relationship to Wondercon , my intention always involved having a joint table area with the 501st and Rebel Legion. If you take a look at pictures from Wondercon 2003, you will see there was an attempt.

2003-04-26 - WonderCon 2003 

2003-04-27 - WonderCon 2003 

For 2004, Endor Base CO Chris James did try and make a pitch for Wondercon 2004, but support did not seem strong.

WonderCon 2004 - RL lead organizer needed!

Master Jedi, as with the Sacramento Comic Show, I believe the Rebel Legion would benefit in having a table. As you and I discussed a couple of weeks ago at the Scottish Rite Center, people need to step up to organize and members need to be committed to helping out. People also have to be realistic in their expectations.

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

ez022341  is absolutely right ! The RL would benefit from having a table. and we do need members that would be commited to this cause.

I will let Chris James decide as to what we will do, If  he wants to have a table I will support his cause.

Master Jedi

Chuey ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 05' Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Master Jedi on 25 December 2004

ez022341  is absolutely right ! The RL would benefit from having a table. and we do need members that would be commited to this cause.

I will let Chris James decide as to what we will do, If  he wants to have a table I will support his cause.

Master Jedi

Whether an artist alley or a press table, someone had better move on it. The convention is only about a month and half away. Artist alley tables go for $137 and small press tables go for $275.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: