Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2194d18c8d7d647e5c0febc4306620bfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Tranquility Base Changes Command

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Tranquility Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SithariRog (Roger Allen)
Legion Membership Officer

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Tranquility Base Changes Command Reply with quote

Greetings Fellow Rebel Legion Members!

I am writing to announce that IceWindu (aka Josh Wood) is stepping down as commanding officer of Tranquilty Base effective immediately. Josh has accetped a promotion in his work and will be transfering to Florida.

As Executive Officer, I will be assuming command of Tranquility Base for the duration of the 2009-2010 term. I will be accepting a nomination for the position of CO for Tranquility Base for the 2010-2011 term and will be working to organize and advance our base over the coming year, if elected as Commanding Officer.

Interestingly, the nomination and voting for Legion Command and Base Command will be coming up here in the next few weeks. If elected, I will strive to bring exciting change for Tranquility Base.

Thank you,

Roger Allen,
(Interim) Commanding Officer
Tranquility Base

Last edited by SithariRog (Roger Allen) on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bouri-Plwel ()
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please cross post this to the Command Forums so everyone will know. We have to make the appropriate rank and permission changes. What about the incompleted patch run that he started? We also need to know who your new XO is going to be.

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SithariRog (Roger Allen)

Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rick,

I sent you a PM addressing the points you raised and will post public follow ups in the appropriate forums, as needed.

Thanks,
Roger
Bouri-Plwel ()
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you....we will get you switched over as soon as possible. Neil usually does this stuff, but has been left to me while everyone is at CV, so it will take me a little bit to work through the admin panel stuff to get you set up.

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SithariRog (Roger Allen)

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rick!

And beliefe me...if I need anything or advice I will come crying....*cough*, I mean calling on your expertise and wisdom!
Ren (Renda Carr)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh we are sad to see you go,but also happy for you and your family with the new vocation and new location.

Roger! Congratulations friend!

Renda and Tim C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Tranquility Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: