Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b33fc83c5009c2e81af7c78d0fe3b760Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Relay For Life - New Lenox IL 7-16-10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Relay For Life - New Lenox IL 7-16-10 Reply with quote

With the theme of "A Night at the Movies"...if you have a good quality costume that is not Star Wars and would like to attend....
please PM me!!

We have been asked to please return to the New Lenox Relay for Life..
This year the Relay has been moved from the small middle school that it was at last year to Lincolnway West High School

http://www.lw210.org/west/

- so there won't be as much of a parking problem...the lot there is HUGE!

Date: 7-16-2010
Time: 6:00 PM - Ready to roll before 7:00 PM

UPDATE 6-16-10

I received this message from Mark....
Looks like the theme for this years walk plays right into our appearance...and...I am pretty sure that we were the "inspiration" for the night's theme..

wink2

from Mark:

"We're busy planning the Relay and our activities Chairperson would like to
know when the Star Wars actors will be arriving.

The theme this year is "A Night at the movies" and we are supposed to have a car, Jaguar XKR, from one of the James Bond movies on display. So it should be exciting.

Thanks for donating to my team, you do so much that you will be greatly rewarded some day.
See you soon,
Mark"

So....looks like a Night at the Movies it is!

ALSO:

I will be making armbands for this event with your name, the event, and the names of our 3 little Troopers
Isaac Wright
Max Lacewell
Vincent Villacci

In addition..

Thanks to Cheryl for purchasing a Luminaria for Max,
Thanks to Crix for purchasing a Luminaria for Vincent,
I purchased a Luminaria for Isaac...

all three of our Little Troopers will be included in the solemn Luminaria Ceremony at 9:00 PM and
their Luminarias will be included with the others along the inside of the walking track.

Last year's Mission Report:

http://www.midwestgarrison.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10111

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Zombie_Bunny (Janine Jender)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Relay For Life - New Lenox IL 7-16-10 Reply with quote

Schph Gochi wrote:

Lol, I took that pic last year!! I look forward to wearing my jedi for the first time at this event!! I am uber excited!! Thanks again for letting me borrow your jedi belt for this.

- J9
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we will be glad to have you Janine...
I am sure you will have fun....and your lightsaber will look great at dusk...

Smile

I forgot to mention..with my belt.....make sure not to lose the leather "sleeve" that covers the buckle...
I know this because I have already misplaced that sleeve several times....then it is a mad scamper to find it again...
once I dropped it completely and then had to re-trace my steps till I found it laying on the ground..

Shocked

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: