About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c82d36a46d4a714117a8ccb869c28cb3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Gen Con?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Espa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Scotty's is going to be our main get together place for the con, Jason, so we'll all be there Saturday nite. You're definitely more than welcome to join us.

And the more orange the merrier, Crystal. It'll be great to see you! Is Girlfiend coming too or is it just you?
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Scotty's located? Don't think I've ever been.

"A Jedi knight!? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, and everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"
The Sugar Jedi formerly known as The Grey Elf
KJO (Blumfruit Temple)
Echo Base (Western PA)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would probably help, wouldn't it:

1 Virginia Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204

It's about 2 blocks further east of The Ram, on the other side of the mall. Not too far:

Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GF has to work unfortunately, so I'm gonna be a lone Wolfie. Razz

I think I'll just pack two costumes and see what happens. Gotta leave by 1pm at the latest to be sure I get home in time for Patton Oswald with Chad Sunday night.

I just learned last week I have a cousin in Indianapolis so I may have coffee with them one AM too. *shrug*

Never actually BEEN to Indianapolis. Kinda looking forward to it. Drove through a small tip of Indiana once to get to Missouri to visit an Aunt, and was in Illinois for Boot Camp a decade ago in the snow. (man time flies Shocked )
Sugar Jedi (Jason Vey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indy is a great city. I've always said if I had to leave Pittsburgh I could happily move to Indianapolis and be happy. They even host my second-favorite football team Wink

"A Jedi knight!? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, and everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"
KJO (Blumfruit Temple)
Echo Base (Western PA)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to make sure you meet my wife, Jason, since she went to Pitt and lived up in Cranberry when she was younger. She'll probably be around Saturday nite. We never talk during football season since I'm from Cleveland Wink
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to hang out with everyone!
Phoenix 10
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sugar Jedi (Jason Vey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say it was a blast hanging out with all of you. Sorry I couldn't be around more often--Gen Con is as much a business trip for me as pleasure (I am a freelance game designer) so it tends to be very busy. But thanks for being so hospitable to a n00b, and I look forward to meeting you all again next year!

KJO (Blumfruit Temple)
Echo Base (Western PA)
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was good to meet you too, Jason. Glad you had a great time trooping with us too. We'll see you next year!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Espa Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: