About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7d563edaab41568809fda0eaded4d0e6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

CV Wookiee group card - Series 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lumpy (Chris Blackstock)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: CV Wookiee group card - Series 5 Reply with quote

I reserved us a place in Series 5 for a group Wookiee card.
We can take pics at CV and send them in. What I would like here is for people to post if they are willing to purchase a "share" of these cards. We'll get 2000 cards of us so the cost (around $105 give or take) will be devided evenly between the shareholders as will the cards themselves (example - 10 shareholders would each pay 10-11 dollars and get 200 cards). I'm not going to set a sign up deadline just yet nor am I collecting any $$. Just post here if you want in. If there isn't enough interest to make it worth while I will just cancel our card.

Shareholders
Lumpy
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I'm getting now is peolpe who are interested in having a card. Money and such will come later.
Anyone??
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I don't get at least any interest by the end of the month, I'll ask for our card to be removed and we can just take pics for ourselves at CV (which is OK with me too).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: