About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9cc1b11adbe3e44e017b19ced7c5c45aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Relay For Life Sign-up Sheets
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sand Dancer (Brenda Cranson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Relay For Life Sign-up Sheets Reply with quote

Hey Guys-

I need to get lists together for the Relay so I'm putting them here.

Please Only Post If You are ATTENDING THE RELAY. You do not have to be signing up for the team, you do not have to be an official RL member, but you do have to be attending.

Please Post:
1. Will you be coming in costume? What will you be wearing?
If you say YES to this, you do need to be a formal member of the RL, the 501st or the Mercs. If you want to wear a costume that is not approved, you need to have it OK'd by Joel or Me. You have to be a formal member to come in costume. You DO NOT have to be a formal member to attend/ join the team.

2. Do you have a tent/ canopy you are willing to bring? Can you share it with others? How big is it?

3. Do you have and special needs/requirements/ requests you would like me to consider when putting together the roster for walking? This event is a RELAY. At least one member of our team MUST BE WALKING AT ANY TIME. I'm going to make lists. When it is your turn to walk, you either walk, or pay someone else to walk in your place. We will take turns walking ALL NIGHT LONG. If you will not be there ALL NIGHT LONG, please let me know. I will not make you stay, but I will expect you to walk more laps while you are there. If you are leaving early or coming late, let me know when you will be there.

"You smell like dead bunnies." -Ralph Wiggum
Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Yes. X-Wing Pilot; Will not be in costume for the full event.

2. No

3. No
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
Zen Solo ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to be butting in here since I'm not able to make it out, but since I'm dropping off our large canopy to you guys, we also have a second smaller one you are welcome to borrow if you need 2.

romero4444 (Leandro (Andy) Romero)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Yes. Admiral Yularen.

2. No.

3. No. Just rest between my turns. I'm old.... Rolling Eyes
Lord Parsec ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zen Solo wrote:
Sorry to be butting in here since I'm not able to make it out, but since I'm dropping off our large canopy to you guys, we also have a second smaller one you are welcome to borrow if you need 2.

Thanks Zen, we can always use another canopy.
StarSkywalker ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be wearing my Pilot costume.
I don't have any canopy
I will not be wearing my costume the whole time.

Cindy
PhxEris ()

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Relay for Life Reply with quote

1. No
2. No
3. No
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Yes. Obi-Wan, and when i get tired of that Han.

2. No

3. No

There is no emotion, there is only Peace.

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
Jahpor Moongrazer (Jillian)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be in jedi (I am hoping to have mon mothma done in which case I will be wearing that)

I have a tent that is a two bedroom, i think its 10 by 14, its been a while since I have had out. I know we fit a queen size air bed in one room and still had room to change in that room standing up.

I can only do a couple laps at a time before needing a rest, i will also need to carry a sun umbrella when I walk to protect me.

Jillian
Jahpor Moongrazer (Jillian)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my sister Katelynn is going to ask her work to let her have the 17 and 18 off and come down to support us. She wants to join the team and help us out. I am thinking i'll get her a shirt of some sort since she doesn't have a costume. She is more then happy to walk the track, her words were "Ill do anything to help with this". After her work ok's the time off ill get her all signed up for the team, she wont have a tent since she is flying in. She may have to come later in the day on saturday due to flight times but we will see as this all comes together!

Jillian
TC-9285 (Tristan)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Yes, Clone Trooper. I will be showing up late but I've got half a mind to stay the whole night. No sleeping accomidations necessary.
2. No
3. No
Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC-9285 wrote:
1. Yes, Clone Trooper. I will be showing up late but I've got half a mind to stay the whole night. No sleeping accomidations necessary.
2. No
3. No

Half a mind is all you need...so you're in, buddy! Wink
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
Darkshifter82 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Yes - Jedi

2) No

3) No - If I need it I will probably bring it myself. I will most likely do the same thing I did last year, right now I am not competly sure. I definatly will: walk.. rest...walk...rest...etc. and mingle/pose for pictures, the usual. Smile
Sand Dancer (Brenda Cranson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jahpor Moongrazer wrote:
Hi my sister Katelynn is going to ask her work to let her have the 17 and 18 off and come down to support us. She wants to join the team and help us out. I am thinking i'll get her a shirt of some sort since she doesn't have a costume. She is more then happy to walk the track, her words were "Ill do anything to help with this". After her work ok's the time off ill get her all signed up for the team, she wont have a tent since she is flying in. She may have to come later in the day on saturday due to flight times but we will see as this all comes together!

Jillian

That's awesome, Jillian. Your sister is more than welcome!!

"You smell like dead bunnies." -Ralph Wiggum
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jahpor Moongrazer wrote:

Jillian

There is the Mos Eisley Cantina shirt at starwars.com that would be a cool Costume Support type shirt. Wink

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18259

1. I would like to MESS, and possibly change into another costume. More than likely, I'll go with the MESS uniform and then change into warmer clothes.

2. No.

3. I am considering bugging out around midnight. *ducks flying rocks* If I stay later, I will walk, but I guarantee I will be passed out about 3:00am.

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: