About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4408538fd858cdbf7e27dc8b6a8195b1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Naperville Parade this Saturday 3-13-10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Naperville Parade this Saturday 3-13-10 Reply with quote

Members of Nar Shaddaa Base will be participating with the 501st at the Naperville St. Patrick's Day Parade this coming Saturday...

for more information on the parade route and start times...
go here:

http://www.naperville.il.us/stpatricks.aspx

Come cheer on the Rebellion!

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither rain, sleet nor dark of night...
or something like that...
yesterday members from both Outlaw Squadron and Renegade Squad joined the Midwest Garrison for the Naperville St. Pat's Parade. The weather left something to be desired, but in retrospect - it could have been a lot worse. The persistant drizzle, mist and rain did keep the crowds down for the parade....but never the less - the people who did line the parade route were excited to see us. Ted (MWG Organizer) said that the Parade committee was disappointed that we were not at this parade last year...but we showed up in force this year.

Thanks to our Rebels:

Renegade Squad:
Augie (Augie Webster)
R2-S5 (Darryl Sorensen)

Outlaw Squadron:
Crix (Thomas Turner)
iam8114 (Jim Norman)
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte) -though since I drove my Jeep in the parade - I did not put on the entire costume...

Whinter Fenlynn (Cheryl Whitaker) was undercover in her Biker Scout.

The Rebel Medical Frigate was decked out in the usual Alliance Flags and I made a "special" banner this year adding the Alliance symbol to a St. Patrick's day banner.

The lead vehicle was River's Imperial Cruiser (in black) - followed by my Rebel Frigate which was followed by the best ever vehicle...
Darryl's!!
Darryl's Road Squadron vehicle pulled his trailer with R2-S5 manning his bfg and spinning his dome to the absolute delight of the crowd.
Thank you Darryl for coming all the way down from Wisconsin...you were the obvious hit of the day.

Thanks to all our Rebels...you guys hung by the Frigate and really enforced our "Rebellion" as I hear the crowd often shout..."It's the good guys"!

More photos

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/schphgochi/Naperville%20St%20Pats%20Parade%203-13-2010/

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Augie Web-star ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos phyllis.

rft
Augie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: