About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b423ffca530c71d9bfb86c42aa6991abMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

St. Andrew's CEC April 15, 2010 (NE)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)
 99 slots left to register.
 (1)
 98 slots left to register.
 (1)
 98 slots left to register.
User Registered Confirmed
dawmer299Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:49 am
TB8083Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 am
TB8083 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: St. Andrew's CEC April 15, 2010 (NE)
Event from Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:30 am to Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 am

Where: St. Andrew's CEC (Child Enrichment Center)
15050 W Maple Road
Omaha Ne 68116
When: Thursday April 15, 2010
Time: six thirty pm thru eight pm
Extras: There would be room(s) available for changing purposes
Contact person: Gina Battey, Director

Quote:
Daniel,
It was nice visiting with you earlier on the phone. I am in hopes that the date of our event will work with your characters as I know they would be a huge hit here.
We are a non-profit child enrichment center located in west Omaha with nearly 165 children enrolled at our center. Our spring event is our biggest family event of the year with a night packed with many opportunities for our families. We have children's entertainment along with many costumed characters, a fund-raising dinner, basket auction and raffle prizes along with a mini health fair for our families.
We hope this is something that you would be interested in working with. Below is the information that you would need:
St. Andrew's CEC
15050 W Maple Road
Omaha Ne 68116
contact person :Gina Battey, Director
school phone 402 431 8609 home phone 402 884 8735 cell phone 402 517 7852
event date and time Thursday April 15, 2010 six thirty pm thru eight pm
there would be room(s) available for changing purposes

Thanks for considering us.
Gina Battey missgina_teacher@yahoo.com

I will not be able to go, but I can and will call Gina Battey for any info you all may need. All Star Wars groups can come.

My number is 402 208 3434 if you need
TB8083 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this e-mail to day. So if anyone would like to do this event please let me know.

Quote:
Dan,
Sorry it has taken me awhile to get back to you after the email you sent out last week. I am sorry that our event will not work into your schedule but am certainly understanding of that. I do appreciate the time you have thus far put into the event. I was wondering if you had any luck since you had the event posted on your forum board. I would appreciate knowing when possible so I can look for another major character to be present. Thanks again for all of your assistance.

Gina Battey, Director
St. Andrew's CEC

Thank you dawmer299 for singing up so soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: