About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=01a43f92eabdf2c91d123670fb93d5b4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Base Recruitment Officer

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Base Recruitment Officer Reply with quote

Bespin base is in need of a Base Recruitment Officer (BRO). Here is a description of the office taken from the RL charter:

The Base/Outpost Commanding Officer appoints the BRO/ORO for their Base/Outpost. This is based on costume knowledge, costume experience and an ability to mentor new members. The CO may appoint one or more people per Base/Outpost for this task depending on Base/Outpost size and necessity or a Base/Outpost may chose to have no BRO/ORO if no one has proper experience. The CO and/or XO of the Base/Outpost may not be the BRO/ORO as it is a conflict of interest.
The Base/Outpost Recruitment Officer is responsible for being a base resource for costuming knowledge and mentoring new members/recruits and assisting with translation of membership forms and queries (as needed). They do not process new membership applications in their Base/Outpost, approve new costumes, classify costumes as Formal or Informal, or post framed membership costume pictures on the RL website as this is the responsibility of the LCJs.
They are responsible, if designated by their CO or along with the CO, for making sure members who have moved into their Base/Outpost area get their contact information transferred and updated as well as verifying that the member is not an ex member or has been banned from the RL or that they are of appropriate age to join the RL. They are responsible, if designated by their CO or along with the CO, to have all contact information for all members in their Base/Outpost. Contact information should include the following: Member's name, name on the RL site, city/state/province/country/zip, email address, and if the member permits telephone number. All contact information is kept strictly confidential and is not to be given out to anyone without permission of the member. They are responsible for carrying out requests for the removal from the Legion and work in concert with their CO for such requests.

All prospective candidates should send me a PM indicating their interest in the position and why they think they would be the best choice. Candidates must be active members of the Legion. I'll be taking applications until Feb 13th and a decision will be posted on Feb 15th.
Commander Cody (Jason R.)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.

RAID Commanding Officer | Legion Costume Judge- Rebel Troopers & Officers | Ohio Garrison XO, 501st Legion
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, costume knowledge got me....i'd just point to ebay Rolling Eyes Embarassed But everything else I did with SWGA Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to announce that our new Base Recruitment Officer is Jason Rutledge/Tatooineboy. Thumbs up Congratulations Jason! rebelbird
Commander Cody (Jason R.)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Daphne and Beth, for giving me the opportunity to help the Base this coming year.

Does this mean I get a pay raise? Razz

RAID Commanding Officer | Legion Costume Judge- Rebel Troopers & Officers | Ohio Garrison XO, 501st Legion
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatooineboy wrote:
Thanks, Daphne and Beth, for giving me the opportunity to help the Base this coming year.

Does this mean I get a pay raise? Razz
You'll get one when WE get one. Hahaha! Laughing
Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Jason, I know you'll do a great job! Very Happy

And as for a raise....don't push your luck. Evil or Very Mad

Beth
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excellent choice! Yeah, Jason! Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: