About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=df12149bf37a6690eab81229fbeb4ebeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Buy lightsaber of Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Luke Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cread (Lukasz Slowinski)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Buy lightsaber of Luke Skywalker ROTJ Reply with quote

Hi, I'm looking for lightsaber of Luke Skywalker ROTJ - it's may be fx or hilt Wink. I watch ebay, but maybe someone from you want to sell?
Thanks
Anakinos (Thad Laskowski)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to post this in the for sale area. this area is for jedi discussion not to look or buy stuff. thanks.

Anakinos (Thad Laskowski)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry.

I didnt notice you werent a full member. In this instance you might want to ask where would be a good place to go to get one instead of just trying to solicit the purchase of one. If a member has one they might PM you about it. Im only human too.

Bryanakin (Bryan Nguyen)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an FX. I may consider selling it. Please PM me.

Anakin Skywalker EP 2, CW, and EP3
www.myspace.com/bryanakin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Luke Skywalker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: