About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b346125fe612d4587b2c244da43a9ff9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sept. 21st DVD Release event.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Sept. 21st DVD Release event. Reply with quote

well, the planning of the event has not gone completely as I had hoped, but thanks to a friend of mine, I now have some firm plans for the Tues.

I am attaching the letter that she sent me concerning it. All those  interested are to contact both Marie and Me so that I know who is going to be there and in what costume.  My email, if you need it is etoc630@hotmail.com

Thanks people

******************************************************************************************

Greetings everyone!

I happened to go into Virgin Megastore Times Square today to get a pass for an instore they were having.  I ran into a friend of mine who is a manager there, and she informed me that she was given a directive today (true Virgin style) to throw something together for the DVD release of the Original Trilogy.  From my experience working there, it didn’t surprise me that they waited a week before to give an okay to something.  So, with that said….this is where the costumed folk come in.

She has asked me to relay a message for Tuesday, September 21st.  If there is anyone that would like to go down to Virgin Megastore IN COSTUME that day and just walk around the store, help draw a crowd, help promote the DVD, you are more than welcomed to.  Anyone who is interested in doing this, please PM me or contact me directly, with the times you are available for this.  The store is open at 9am and closes at 1am.  If you are working during the day and want to do it after work, you are more than welcomed to.  In relation to costumes, ALL participants MUST have a costume.  She said that she prefers a costume from the Original Trilogy, but if you do not have an OT costume, Prequel or EU is welcomed to come down. 

If you are interested, I need to give her a list of people, costume that they are wearing, and the times they are available.  Please contact me by Saturday evening so that I can relay the information to her so she can have it together to present to her boss on Monday morning.

Thank you all in advance, I hope you all have a great time!

Marie

Contact me via PM at TFN: BellaSabrina

Contact me via email:  stephiestwin@yahoo.com

citizenjohn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Sept. 21st DVD Release event. Reply with quote

You already know I will be there

John

Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Sept. 21st DVD Release event. Reply with quote

ok, update from the Virgin Store concerning the DVD Event on Tues. I'll post the update below.

I talked to my friend today and she's SO happy about the positive turnout that I've received for her. She also said that it won't be running all day, she's more for a noon to 5 run, and it seems as though that the majority of everyone who replied is available at that time.

So, you don't need to be there at 9am, instead at noon. Any other questions, please post or PM me because I will be speaking to her again on Sunday. She has to give in everything to her boss on MONDAY. So please let me know by Saturday evening the latest. Thanks everyone!

Also, Ed (Reaper63) will be the Captain of this operation, since he knows my friend as well. When you arrive at Virgin, please check in with Ed.

Thanks again!

So, I've been put in charge, since I'm known there lol, and if you plan on attending, it's time to check in now, please. I'm looking forward to a great Instore, and attracting alot of attention.

Thanks folks.

cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Sept. 21st DVD Release event. Reply with quote

Ed,

Let me know if you rather have me as a pilot than an RFT.  I figure there will be other RFTs in attendance.

Mike

Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Sept. 21st DVD Release event. Reply with quote

Always want pilots Smile

So I would say bring the Orange. Not sure if I'll have the helmet, so, it's up to you if you bring your Helmet too.

Thanks Mike,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: