About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=53a8baec678e93a121bbec27e212aa75Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Laser Tag Fun Night/Fundraiser - late March?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want to play Laser Tag for $20?
Yes!
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
No!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Users Voted : 9
Total Votes : 9
This poll has expired.
Detailed Results/Undo Votes

Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Laser Tag Fun Night/Fundraiser - late March? Reply with quote

Tristan made the suggestion to have a Tuesday night at Stratum Laser Tag from 6:00pm-9:00pm (1455 S. Stapley Dr., Mesa, AZ 85204) to raise money for the Relay for Life.

1) Sell tickets ($20 each) to costumers to get deposit money of $595
2) All tickets sold after 30 = charity donation to Relay for Life

No one is required to buy a ticket, and no one is required to sell any tickets. This would be open to everyone and their dog (though I don't think the Laser Tag place will allow us to bring dogs). The worst case scenario is we have a private night of Laser Tag to shoot at each other (if people are crazy enough to do it, they could get in 11-12 games in the time the place is open, which makes it less than $2 a game). We can sell tickets the night of, but the best fundraising is done before we get there.

If you would be interested in buying a ticket to play Laser Tag, please click the yes option.

If you would rather donate the price of the ticket directly to the Relay for Life, or cannot afford to play Laser Tag, or have no interest in playing Laser Tag, please click the no option.

I'm going to leave the poll up for a week because I figure that will be enough time to gauge the interest of the membership. Feel free to post if you know of friends or family who would take an interest in playing Laser Tag, because that number may influence whether we go forward and invite other groups to come play with us or if the idea is DOA. Thanks!

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
TC-9285 (Tristan)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Carol!
Shado ()

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like a blast! Ill have to check with Jay about going.
"You cannot frighten me with fire or sword. I know who and what I am, and in life or death I am free: the absolute self assurance of the beast that is absolute innocence and cannot be forced into guilt or regret..."
whiteraven (Ryan Lunt)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be in, maybe my wife too? Especially since March is our birthday month (mine on the 20th, hers on the 29th).

PM for questions and commissions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpaceWolf (Jay Zarecki)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah!

Lisa posted?? why wasnt I made aware of these things?

Smile
thatsMISTERwookiee (Jack Smith)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, cannot make Phoenix on a weeknight.
Catsirishgirl ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff and I are interested.

"Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: