About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d44b43f52764a8872b6b493cbf6eb62dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Original Trilogy DVD Release

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Leah ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

Alright!  Though there have been some changes made to the Special Edition films for the DVDs, I'm still pretty stoked about the opportunity to extend the life of my original VHS copies.  This is also a great chance to parade about in costume!  YAY! 

Denver Event:  Westminster Media Play, 7 PM-1 AM, Monday Sept 20th.

Albuquerque Event:  Hastings on Coors and Montano, 10 PM -1/2AM, Monday Sept 20th

So far, those are all that I have found.  As soon as I hear of more, I'll post them.  Feel free to email me with questions!

Mastershane (Shane Gordon)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

Some RL member will be joining the 501st in Salt Lake City for a DVD party at the "Virgin megastore" at the Gateway. The night of the 20th as well as the evening of the 21st.
Major Dad ()

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

Greetings, Commander, from Major Dad.  Comminique required in near future; at your convenience.
Princess Amber ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

To add to MasterShane's info:   Monday Sept. 20 Virgin Megastore 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.;  Tuesday Sept. 21 at 5 p.m. same store at the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City.  If you are in or near Salt Lake City please join us. 
Princess Leah ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

From what I've heard, these went really well!  Congrats you guys!

Post pics as you have them!  

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fenigdurak/album?.dir=3fbb&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Princess Amber ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

You can find the Salt Lake City photos here:  www.AlpineGarrison.com

Click on Gallery and then the OT DVD release.  We had a great time & I talked to several people about costuming.

Obey Wann (William Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

Had a blast at the CO event.  Much fun was had, for the time I was able to be there for.
Princess Leah ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

Looks like everyone had a great time!

unsticking

PtrsonsZOO (Jennifer Peterson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Original Trilogy DVD Release Reply with quote

My Pix are in the www.rmff.net photo gallery.

And yes... Much fun!

BTW-Is that the same Amber from Chicago?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: