About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6d53a4571b8bad070983e09e591166d4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Come in and introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

I'll be at T-Trek, though no Jedi for me lol!

SG-16 baby!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rabellaka ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Stargate's not that bad, my boyfriend watches it every week, though I've only managed to see a fraction of them so far.

Well, hello, I thought I'd finally try to join, after being told repeatedly by a few people that I should. I live in London, Ontario, but since I'm the only FanForce member actually living (and posting) in London, I tend to go to events with YJN and TLL, such as the Grape and Wine parade and 8th in line for Episode III in TO.  Just a warning though, I'm a compulsive poster, so you'll hear a lot from me.

As for my costume, I'm Jocasta Nu. I just need to get a white wig, the hairspray didn't work well. I chose that because I wear long skirts every day, except for  when I'm at either Kendo or skating.

Rabellaka ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

wow, that was quick. I signed up and was added to the Rebel Legion on the same day!
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Welcome aboard and to the boards

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Robi-Wan Li ()

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hello,  I'm Rob from Brampton and was inspired by the group at the Star Wars concert a few weeks ago.  I've been waiting for an event like that since I was a kid listening to my Star Wars album!  Hopefully I'll see some of you next month at the SFX Expo, I didn't get much of a chance to talk to anyone at the concert (I didn't know you were an organized bunch, I thought maybe just a few people had decided to get dressed up for the event). 

Since I found out about the Legion, I'm starting to plan my Jedi costume.  It might take awhile, but hopefully I'll be able to transfer my application next season after the harvest.... 

Woofer (John H. VanOphem)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi Rob!

Welcome to the Rebel Legion. I got your pics from the TSO event. Looks like you had a great time. I was the other pilot there that night (if you saw me)

Looking forward to seeing you get a costume together. If you need any advice or help do not hesitate to ask. In fact one of the better Jedi costumers I know happens to live in Brampton!

Hopefully see you at an event sometime soon.

Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hey!! Hi Rob!

I'm from Brampton too!  You probably saw me at the TSO show.   If you need any help with the costume, just give me a hollar. I'd be happy to give you pointers, help etc.

I won't be going to SFX, I have to work that weekend but I will be at T-Trek at the Doubletree this coming weekend.

Hope you have fun with the costuming bug.

Cerfestas (Meaghen Gallagher)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Greetings! Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Meaghen, AKA Saria Valen, padawan.
So after a month-ish of creeping about the forums I finally decided to sign up. I am from Edmonton, Alberta and looking forward to joining the Star Wars community here in the city.
I am hoping to have a Jedi set finished and submitted to the Legion by spring along with (hopefully) beginning my Jedi training with Master Ky-Wan Zann. Very exciting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TJ ()
Canadian Base XO
Canadian Base XO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: Greetings! Reply with quote

Cerfestas wrote:
Hi, I'm Meaghen, AKA Saria Valen, padawan.
So after a month-ish of creeping about the forums I finally decided to sign up. I am from Edmonton, Alberta and looking forward to joining the Star Wars community here in the city.
I am hoping to have a Jedi set finished and submitted to the Legion by spring along with (hopefully) beginning my Jedi training with Master Ky-Wan Zann. Very exciting!

Hi Meaghen! Welcome to the Canadian Base! I hope all goes well and that we see you in the ranks this spring!
Cerfestas (Meaghen Gallagher)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I look forward in joining you all in the legion and participating in some of the events that go on here. Very excited!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BobaFuss (Doug Cottrell)
Canadian Base CO
Canadian Base CO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Meaghen - and good luck getting your costume finished and approved!

Rebel Legion Canadian Base C.O.
501st Legion Canadian Garrison G.M.L.
Yoran Khoor ()

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Fellow VAncouverite and fencing addict Reply with quote

Hi all.

I am a grey Jedi by the name of Yoran Khoor, aka Yan Emond.
Arrived from France 4 years ago and lives next to English bay ( cool fro saber/fire spinning at night ^^)

More of a saber dueller and fencer at first, I got dragged into cosplaying and such and got the virus...
I work on leather so far, did some of my armor( for longsword duel) but should be able to do good with costumes kits and such Pepakura.

I've never done anything cosplay yet but eager to learn the How to and troop in the next west Canadian events when possible.

I am located in Vancouver which is not the most popular place for SW convention but I ll be for sure at Anaheim next year for Celeb7.
and I am thus starting a build for ....another Jedi Knight in armor form SWTOR, the one with with the armor parts and belt on top of the robe probably .

I hope to get a lot of advices from the seasonned cosplayer and craftmen here^^

I'd like to join the canadian branch of the RL, even if I don 't have a full costume yet ( have some parts and robe for some Sithy goodness too but it's not the good place for Imps things I assume?)

If anyone has question about lightsabers to choose and how to sparr, fight and choregraphed fights I'll be glad to share my experience with you guys.

MTFBWY

Y
[/img]
Luc Skywalker (Luc Massey)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the boards Yan. Smile

I know there's a few events in your corner of the galaxy, hopefully, a member from there can help guide you. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Luc!!

your name looks blood y French to me^^
Quebecquoi maybe?

Had a few Massey as my eastern clients ^^

Yeah I ve pm Yves too and I hope the Vancouverites here will reach out and pm me so we can meet up and tlak geek, cosplay buiold and lightsaber fights !

MTFBWY

Y
Luc Skywalker (Luc Massey)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am from Montreal indeed. Wink

That's interesting, some distant relatives maybe...

Good luck!

MTFBWY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: