Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8768bf0fa04b4534ceb7fc1ca5b48461Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello to all at the Nar Shaddaa Base

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GirlChewie ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Hello to all at the Nar Shaddaa Base Reply with quote

I am new here so forgive me if break any forums rules. I was directed here by one of the Facebook SW costuming groups. I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello to the Ill/WI group.

I am happy to be able to join the forums here even though my costume is not at Rebel Legion Standards to be a member. I have a Chewbacca costume I made myself (see my avatar) and I having a good time going to SW events and taking pictures with fans and kids. I would like to keep up on SW costuming and events in my area.

This past Saturday I attend a Star Wars event at Discovery World here in Milwaukee, WI in my Chewbacca costume and learned about the 501 and Rebel Legion Costuming groups and had a good time taking pics with the kids. I never realized the costuming networks were so extensive - what fun!

I would love to have my Chewie costume be up to "standards" someday but because of funds shortage that might take a while. So for now, I will enjoy the costuming forums and keep up on events - and you all may see me at one! So keep your eyes peeled for a unique looking 5'4" Chewie with more reddish colored "fur". Smile

GirlChewie hi
Blue (Beth)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums. hi
doc4converse ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!!
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 4)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Nar Shaddaa....

and...
if you have your sites set on any other costume in addition to Chewie..
I am sure we can help with that..

Very Happy

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Augie Web-star ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Augie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: